10

***
All I kept think about was Rios thick length in my mouth. Rio had a meeting that he had to go to so it was just me, Lia and Gloria at the house.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down with Gloria and Lia. They both looked at me with a big smirk on there face.

"Must had a good evening after the meeting?" Gloria said while sipping her wine. "Oh. My. Gosh" I put my hands over my face. I was completely embarrassed.

"Was I that loud?" I shook my head in embarrassment. "You and rio were loud" Gloria said. "Even I heard you guys from upstairs"Lia added on while picking at her food.

"I'm so sorry" I got up and poured me a glass of wine. They both just laughed.
***
RIO

"Tell me where clay is slut" I grabbed her by her hair and leaned her head back. "I don't know" she cried out. "Your a fucking lie" I let go of her hair and walked infront of her.

My men in Italy found her at her house yesterday and immediately told them to send her here.

"I'm not I swear" she pleaded as she tried to move out the chair I tied her too. "I'm not gonna ask you again bitch and it's not gonna be to pretty if you lie to me, where is clay" I leaned forward in her face.

"I don't know" she cried out.

*slap*

"Now what handy dandy tool should I use on your nasty face? Hm?" I smiled as I walked around the tools scattered on the table.

"Please no, I don't know what clay is planning" she cried.  "Your cry's is music to my ears, keep going" I walked over to her and slit a cut on her cheeks as she cried out.

I whistled my men to finish off the job. One down, 1 more to go.
***

I opened the front door quietly to hear Natalia, lia and my ma laughing. I'm glad that Natalia is bonding with my familia.

I loosened my tie and unbuttoned my shirt as I walked into the kitchen where they were.

I leaned against the kitchen door frame "Ma, can I talk too you" I hung my tie around my neck. She nodded and got up as I looked at Natalia. She smiled at me but I turned on my heels.

"Speak?" My ma said. "She didn't know nothing about clay." I looked down. "Fucking bullshit" my ma yelled. "I know ma" I spoke calmly.

"Did you kill her?" My ma asked as she rubbed her temple. "Yes" I nodded as my ma walked away but stopped. "Next time you and Natalia should be a little more quieter" she said before

"Ma we were that loud?" I walked after her. "Yes son" she said as I walked behind her in the kitchen.

I leaded over the counter "Natalia can I speak with you?"I tilted my head as she took a sip of her wine and turned to face me slowly.

"Ofcourse"she gritted her teeth. I walked out the kitchen and into my office as she followed behind and closed the door.

"Yes boss?" She sat down in the chair in-front of me. "It's Rio and About last night, it was a mistake" I bluntly said. I watched as her whole demeanor changed. "So sleeping with me was an a mistake, got it" she got up but stopped herself.

"Why do you always have to be a dick?hm" she crossed her arms. I'm scared of falling in love with her that's why. "It's just how I am, and before you leave, you have papers and calls due tomorrow morning" I placed my feet on my desk and lit a blunt.