2

The next day , I have a flight to Italy for a work trip. I finished packing and made my way to the airport.

I hate air plains so much but this will take my mind off the heartbreak right? I spoke to myself. How can my mind clear if I'm traveling on something I'm batshit terrified of.

I quickly ran to my gate, almost missing my flight but I managed to board. "Great start" I muttered to myself. I got on the plane, and my hands are already shaking.

I say I'm my seat, but I just can't sit with all this crowd and nosies.

I got up from my seat and asked a flight attendant. "Excuse me?". I explained to her how I can't sit still and how terrified I am of planes.

She assured me there's nothing that she could do but eventually move me to the business class where it's much quieter.

I step in business class and seen a tall, muscular, fine man in a black suit with a few other man surrounding him. He wore a black fedora that covered half his face but I noticed he had dimple piercing.

They all murmured but I didn't focus on them. I sat on the opposite of him, trying quickly to do my seatbelt while trembling.

The plane took off and I shut my eyes immediately and put one of my hands on my mouth to stop me from saying anything.

After the plane took off, I opened my eyes to see I'm holding the man's hand this whole time as my freshly done nails dug right into his skin.

I looked at him for a second, my mouth in awe. "Oh.my.god. I'm so sorry" I splutter. "I had no idea I promise".

I quickly got a plaster out from my handbag and put it on his hand. "It's fine really, I don't need one" his thick Italian accent rolled off his tongue. "No,no, I insist"I forcefully smiling while putting a plaster on his tattooed hand. He smiled back showing his icey blue eyes, pearly whites and gold bottom grills.

****

The plane finally landed in Italy and I quickly got off the plane, trying not to forget about my embarrassing scene.

I watched as he got off with his 'men', looking at me while I left. After catching a taxi to my hotel I checked in.

I immediately took a shower and went straight to bed. The plane scene kept replaying in my mind each time I closed my eyes.

***
The next day, I woke up and got ready for my interview for my new work. I got in the shower and washed off my body and shaved and got out. I moisturized my body, I refuse to walk out ashy! I didn't want to apply a full face so I just sticked with lashes and some lip gloss.

I wore a brown blazer jacket over a black dress that hugged my curves perfectly, and paired everything off with black boot heels.  I didn't want to go for a assistant that fucks her boss look. So I kept it appropriate.

I grabbed all my things and walked out the hotel. I flagged down a taxi and told the driver where I wanted to get dropped off. Reaching my destination, my new job place is a very tall, luxury building in the middle of the city. It was beyond beautiful.

I stepped in the building and walked to the reception desk. Each step I took my heels echoed through out the waiting area. "Good morning, I have an interview with Mr.Lombardi"I smiled confidently. "Ahh yes 11th floor, first door and elevator is on your left" she smiled. I nodded in response and confidently walked to the elevator.

My legs starting trembling when I reached the 10th floor. I started think negatively thinking I wouldn't get the job or I don't fit for this type of job. I snapped back into reality when ding, the elevator opened.