2.

2. The first letter of her name is E

Eevi

My legs were leading me towards our house, Olli and guys are at the basement and apparently writing some new music and fooling around. I visited the center to search some new clothes for Oscar, I left him to the boys. I have no idea if he's sleeping or are they already trying to teach him to play some instruments.. god knows.
I opened the front door quickly and stepped in, I left my bags to the hallway and freezed for a moment, just to listen. Yeah, boys were at the basement, I heard talking and some music and laughing. I took the bags from the ground and went further, I placed them in one chair at the living room.
I heard some steps coming down from the upstairs, so I turned around to look who it was.

Tommi looked at me smiling as he walked slowly towards me.
"I took Oscar to sleep. He's doing fine and I also fed him." He told me calmly and finally I could let out a long sigh of relief. I smiled to him.
"Thank you so much. I'm so glad that you decided to move here from Oulu." I thanked him as I gave him a quick hug. Tommi moved near us two months ago, it was weird to him at first to get used to live here near Helsinki's center. But with our help he's been doing fine. One of his reasons to move here was Oscar, I think so. He really loves helping us. And of course because of the work, it's much easier to do things when everyone lives at the same city. He also met one woman a while ago, and I'm so happy for him.
And she's very nice.
We decided to go to see what others were really doing at the basement.

As I walked the stairs down and Tommi followed behind me, I clearly heard Joonas and Olli wrestling. I heard some nervous laugh and everyone around were saying some very comforting words.
"Come on tiger! Destroy him!" Niko said with low tone and it made me chuckle as I arrived there. I was right. Olli and Joonas were on the ground on top of each other and trying to win. I just shook my head as I saw Aleksi recording and Joel was on the couch and sat legs spread as he covered his face, laughing.

"Guys, I thought you were really doing job." I interrupted their fun, and Olli turned his head to look at me as he was on top of Joonas. That blonde one looked tired as he laughed. Olli's hair was messy and I barely saw his eyes.
"I thought so too." Tommi said next to me as he crossed his hands against his chest.
"You know us, always at least one wrestling match." Olli said out of breath, and just when his attention was on us, Joonas saw the opportunity to turn him around to the ground.
Joonas then sat on his back as Olli was laying there on his belly, being fully destroyed. I laughed. Everyone cheered then. Niko stood up from one chair and walked to them, then took Joonas' arm and raised it to the air.
"Winner is wiener boy!" Niko shouts. I laughed out loud with Tommi as we turned to look at each other.

"And what is Olli's show name?" I raised my other eyebrow curiously. Joonas took Olli's arm and lifted him up, he looked very defeated as he fixed his hair. And for a second I just wished that he wouldn't fix it. He looked at me grinning and I got a bit scared that what he would say.
"Cool daddy." He chuckled silently and I laughed again.

After we calmed down, I decided to stand and observe Joel's being. He seemed to be pretty normal as he often checked his phone and talked with Aleksi who sat next to him. The day after tomorrow Freya would come here with Gilbert, I haven't seen her in six months and it feels like eternity. I'm quite scared to talk about her while Joel is around, his reactions have been so strong that it makes everyones mood go down.
"So guys, uhm.. would we do something special in friday..?" My tone sounded more unsure than I meant it to be. Everyone went silent.

"Why? Is there something I don't remember?" Joonas asked, mouth full of salad which he was eating.
"Freya is coming with Gilbert." Tommi casually said as he was sitting on the floor, back against the wall. Olli was next to him and I turned my eyes on him, he looked at me worried. Carefully I lifted my eyes to Joel, and his gaze was on the ground. He was zoning out, like he wasn't even listening.