7.

7. Do you prefer yellow or red roses?

Freya

Slowly I started waking up to some noices coming from upstairs, I guess it's Matela's morning routine going on. We were sleeping at the basement slash rehearsal room in a mattress with Gilbert. We'll see how long we stay here, but at least it's free and it's nice to spend time with the others here.

I opened my eyes, I was laying on my belly, my right hand being around Gilbert. He was awake already and his eyes were glued to his phone. It looked like he was reading something, I smiled a bit, he looked so focused.
And then when I yawned, he fastly turned his eyes on me, shut off the phone and put it down on top of his chest.
"Morning dear." He gave me a sweet smile. I let out a long breath as I snuggled even closer to him.
"How long you've been awake?" I mumbled a bit tired, but still well rested.

"Long.. I've been listening to that." He pointed his finger up, meaning the noice coming from upstairs. I chuckled silently and amused.
I decided to sat up, since the clock on the wall showed the time to be almost nine. I stretched my arms.
"Gladly we don't have to deal with that." I said relieved, because family life would be the worst scenario for me. I'm just not a person who would want to have children or husband. Boyfriend is enough.

We changed our clothes and then went to upstairs, to the kitchen. The little family was there eating peacefully, Olli was feeding Oscar as the little one was sitting in the high chair. Eevi was next to Olli, and they had already put plates mugs for us across from them.
"Morning! Was the mattress bad to sleep in?" Eevi smiled. Her hair was open as she put some locks of it behind her ear.
I sat across from Olli, so Gilbert sat next to me.
"It was fine. Don't you worry too much." I grinned amused, I took one slice of bread to my plate. Gilbert followed my actions.
Eevi then stood up and went to take the kettle. She poured tea for Gilbert and me, we both thanked her. I then looked to my right, and Oscar's eyes were already on me. I smiled a little to him, Olli tried to feed him but that was a bit hard, since Oscar was too busy to observe me and Gilbert.

"Any plans for today? I promised to see mom before she would go back to Oulu. It takes maybe couple of hours. I take Oscar with me." Eevi explained. I looked at Gilbert if he would have any idea, but he seemed to be in his own world, he was just zoning out as he took small sips of his tea.
"Uhm.. I have no idea. I was supposed to see Oliver, but apparently he's sick. Maybe we should meet my mom." I wondered, then looking at Gilbert. It looked like he wasn't even listening, so I poked his arm. He flinched and turned his head to look at me a bit confused.
"Hm?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Shall we meet my mom today?" I asked from him, he frowned a bit.
"Doesn't she have work..?" He carefully said, sipping his tea again. It sounded like he doesn't want to meet her. I don't understand this. He's so.. weird. Quickly my eyes looked at Eevi and then Olli, his eyes were on Gilbert. Olli looked a bit weird too, like he was judging Gilbert with his gaze.
What is going on? It was making me irritated, so I decided to talk straight.

"Okay, whatever this is.. did something happen last night when you two were at the bar?" I moved my head and gaze between those two. Eevi got interested too since she stared at her husband.
They both freezed for a second, they changed looks.
"Uhm.. no? What makes you think that?" Gilbert suddenly had an amused smirk on his face, like nothing was going on. I know Gilbert well, and I see if he's acting strange. I tried to stay calm, I didn't want Oscar to see us arguing.

"You've been weird since you both got here. Did something happen?" I asked again. I think Eevi sensed the tight air, so she stood up and walked behind me, and then took Oscar.
"Okay baby, let's change clothes before we go to see grandma." Eevi told to her son, and then headed to upstairs. Gilbert stayed silent.
Olli was about to stand up, but I stopped his actions.
"You stay there." I demanded, he sat back down, silently.