10.

10. Burning flame of love

Joel

I just arrived to Aleksi's place, since we have our band meeting here. He has a small studio and all, so it's comfortable. Or I don't know if it's comfortable at all, I just wanted to stay home and sleep.
Sleep? Yeah, my brain and body doesn't know that word. I slept maybe two hours last night, and I feel like shit.

Aleksi opened the door for me and stepped aside so I can get in.
"Hi, how are you doing?" Aleksi smiled as he closed the door behind me. I was taking off my shoes and jacket. Rilla was also shaking her tail on the floor, looking up at me with happy face, so I had to pet her a bit.
"Feels like a truck has driven on top of me. I have no idea why you suddenly wanted us to have a band meeting." I sighed. We were walking towards that room where Aleksi's small studio was.
"I thought it would be good to finally talk about this band's future." He responded. I opened the door and others were already sitting here and there. Rilla really wanted to squeeze herself between my legs to the studio room too. I shook my head amused.

I took a seat from a couch where Olli was sitting too, but it looked like that he was sleeping. It made me confused. I poked his arm but he didn't react.
"Does Oscar really keep this man awake at night so much?" I questioned and everyone's eyes were on Olli then. Their faces were just as confused as mine.
Joonas walked in front of Olli and studied his face, then carefully he gave two slaps to Olli's cheek, but he didn't wake up. It's not new that he always sleeps deeply, but it's weird that he sleeps like now when we have some important things to do.

Joonas took grip from Olli's shoulders and started shaking him.
"Olli! Bass artist!" Joonas shouted and then he flinched awake, looking like an owl. Joonas let go of him, everyone were kind of amused, but I wasn't at all. Neither was Tommi.
"What..?" Olli mumbled.

"You were sleeping. Why?" I asked confused, but he just rubbed his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. I turned my eyes on Tommi who was sitting in a chair near us.
"Uhm.. I was awake for the whole night. I felt so restless and most of the time I just sat and stared at the walls." He explained tired.

"Because of Freya?" Tommi frowned. Immediately I moved my eyes to him worried. What does he mean?
"What? Has something happened to her?" I asked.
They didn't answer. They only looked at each other like "should we tell or not?" It made me even more nervous and frustrated that they stayed silent.

"I need to know!" I raised my voice.
Tommi sighed and tried to find the right words.
"Last night she slept in my apartment. She had an argument with Gilbert a day ago, and at night he was drunk. She didn't want to stay there. Apparently Gilbert lied to Olli and Eevi that she was high and told Gilbert that she's going to fuck someone. A while ago when I drived her back there, Eevi and Olli haven't slept at all at night and.. well, as you can see." Tommi pointed at Olli.
What. The. Fuck. Why did Gilbert lie?
I turned my head to look at Olli, and he tried to keep his eyes open. It looked like that he has been drinking or something. It's hard to explain, but I bet that there's something weird going on.

"And you thought it's a good idea to leave Freya, Eevi and Oscar alone there with that crazy man?" I questioned irritated from Tommi. He didn't respond.
"Why Freya would've been high?" Niko asked confused. Oh, yeah, they don't know that one of her bad habits was to get high sometimes.
"Well she wasn't. Gilbert lied. And I know that there's something going on..." I tried to think and think that what would it be.

"Like what?" Joonas raised his other eyebrow. I shrugged my shoulders. But this situation is strange.
"I have fucking bad feeling about this. I'm going there." I stood up and I was ready to leave, everyone started talking to me at the same time some shit, but I didn't listen. They all followed me to the hallway, sounding a bit panicked. Maybe they thought that I'm going to challenge Gilbert to fight or something.
"You're not going alone!" Niko's tone was serious. So he walked past me as I was putting my shoes on, and he started doing the same. Well I didn't mind about company, at least I have someone with me who can justify if Gilbert does or says something.