Paramours of Spring

Paramours of Spring is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either made by the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All of my characters are made with flaws which makes their own story beautiful and unique.

SYNOPSIS

Chin is the type of person who never gives up when he wants something- either being a student campus-famous, MVP of the university's volleyball team, or being number one. But the game of life tricks him when her parents decided to transfer to the province where his childhood days were built. Thinking that surviving will be easier for him, he thought wrong. He wouldn't care less about this absolutely arrogant-smart unhinged boy, Adrian, the same person whom he thought was likable enough, becomes his greatest rival. But will this hatred will end in a war if they both knew their feelings start to bloom?

Paramours of Spring is a story about the teenage self-growth of Chin that he will face when he never truly imagined that the game isn't about winning trophies and achievements, but it's to win his man's heart.

WARNING

There are parts of the story that contains a discreet description, statement, and conversation about depression, anxiety, gender identity, homophobia, biphobia, transphobia, and sex, that are not suitable for young readers so please read at your own risk. A trigger warning will be put at the beginning of every chapter to see such triggering materials. I'll be explaining some of the basics about gender, especially to my young readers here because I want this place to be a safe place for everyone. If you are homophobic, biphobic, or transphobic, just please leave already. We want this community to be as nontoxic as it is. Lastly, this also contains typos, and errors so please bear with me this time.

DISCLAIMER

Credits to the rightful owner of the photo that I used on my book cover.

PUBLICATION

First Draft:
Began: November 26, 2022
Completed: March 31, 2022

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, I am truly excited to share the fourth book of this series with their exquisite story from enemies to lovers. Since we are close to the last book, I wanted to enjoy writing this and solely make you feel comfortable with their cute story. I also want to thank you for being able to read this book and for your love and support of this series. You all inspires me to write and now I will inspire your with what I write.

If you love every chapter, don't forget to VOTE for it. Every vote means a lot to me, so thank you.

Love, Mosie.