Prologue

Flowers might be my most favorite things in this world.

I do adore some flowers that can grow easily anywhere with their ability to adapt to their environment independently. It just shows that no matter what happens to them despite how unfitting this world is for them, they still manage to grow.

And what I also love are the flowers that needed subtle care. They are the flowers that need the exact amount of sunlight to replenish themselves, and the right amount of water so they won't be thirsty or drown. They might be sensitive but this also means that they want our attention and care for them.

In return, these flowers bloom with their colorful petals that print smiles on our faces.

Noong una, para akong bulaklak na pwedeng itanim kahit saan man ito, dahil alam kong makakaya ko lahat. I am brave yet still vulnerable to my emotions, but that doesn't mean I am weak.

Now I wonder, which of these flowers should I really choose?

Soon when I met him, I became the flower who needed that subtle care from him. Suddenly, I became someone who craves for his attention, his tender warmth, and his love. And he gave me that, thinking I wouldn't survive without him.

What I love about him is how decisive he is with his feelings. His chinito eyes that vanish whenever I do something bad that will make him mad or when I make him laugh so hard. His deep dimples when he smiles and those cheeks that felt fluffy. His ensuring touch that gave me comfort through the times I needed one. And his lips that can magically heal me whenever it touches mine.

He's smart, competitive, moody, always wins in every argument we have, but still the kindest person I know, smells good every time, and has big hands to hold me. He's the type of guy that every woman would ask for and I think I'll forever be jealous to everyone who's around with him.

This same man made me feel safe from all my anxiety and made sure that I don't feel lonely to the moments that I do.

He's the man who gives me flowers whenever he thought so.

But now I miss all of it, and whenever I see flowers I can't help but to remember him.

Because our love blossoms like flowers every spring. How I wish it was spring again.