20

March

Life can be like planting different sees from different type of soils. Some may make it, some not. While the rest of it continue grow, waiting for their time to bloom until can either be seen and appreciated.

I was planted too before and now that I made it to the though years, I can say that I am finally blooming.

Binago ako ng panahon at patuloy akong babaguhin nito.

Years after when we meet again, we began planting our relationship again.

My keys from my condo clatter as open the door while still carrying the groceries I got. I plan to cook for tonight, though I'm still working on it. After taking a shower from coming to the campus, I started preparing the ingredients.

This simple pasta recipe with garlic chicken isn't that complicated at all so it wasn't that much of a stress. I placed the flower pot from the table and positioned the food beside it to look more presentable.

Habang naghihintay ay hindi ko namalayang nakaidlip ako sa sofa. Nagising na lamang ako nang may maramdamang humahawi sa aking buhok.

"Kanina ka pa?" I lightly carry my body to stood up.

"I love you, I love you," I felt his kisses from my cheeks and then he embraces me.

I caresses his head as his face buries deeply in my chest. "Tired at work today?" I ask though I know the answer already.

His white coat is resting from the arm chair while I see his stethoscope, keys, and paper slipped from a folder on top of the desk.

"Let's eat," I lifted him up but I failed and we both fell from the couch.

"Five more minutes," he tightens his embrace and allowed him to stay like this.

After that five minutes, I heated to food again while waiting for him to finish from the shower. We had many conversations about what happened today to his work and to mine as well.

Usually, he does the cleaning of dishes but because of how tired he is tonight, I was the one who did it. When I finished cleaning, I went to lay in our bed where he is still doing something to his ipad.

Hinintay ko lang siyang matapos saka na kami nagpahinga. He cuddles to me like a puppy.

"Adi?" my voice became huskier.

"Mm?" he lightly move his head.

"Do you still think of me from the past years when we separated?" a random question that suddenly lingers in my head right now.

There was short pause, "I do think of you sometimes,"

"Is it a good memory?"

He now lifted up his head facing towards me, "of course, you're always my good memory,"

"Can I be not a memory anymore," I joke then he smiles before kissing me from my lips.

When our tired eyes lock, I let myself be caught up from his beauty, from his words, and from his soul.

Those deep brown eyes made me stare at him like I was dreaming from a place I couldn't explain, a fantasy maybe. Now, I wonder what do I look like from his point of view. Because right know, I wish he looks at me the same way he does when we were having the best youthful feeling when we were eighteen.