Chapter 13

First of all, a huge THANK YOU to everyone who commented and voted<3!! I think Wattpad is acting strange.... when i was replying your comments I got all these notifications on Meebo of people voting, but the number of votes stayed the same:((. A little weird, but your comments made it better.

I won't keep you guys up any longer. Enjoy!

Xx- SimpleH

Dedicating this chapter to @Beth32 Elizabeth is getting a bigger role in the next couple of chapters. Let me know if she still looks/acts like you ;)..

Sia Ft. David Guetta - She Wolf >>

Crystal Reed as Haley Marshalls>>

--------

The fighters that were standing in front of the pack house were excited. I felt it going through me like it was my own excitement. Even though they didn't know what was going to happen they knew that there was a chance they had to fight today. Otherwise they wouldn't be selected and brought to the pack house with the order 'get ready for some action'.

A lump formed in my throat as I took in their thoughts and feelings. They were anxious to demonstrate for me that the fighting training they were doing the last couple of months paid off. Some of them were actually hoping that a fight would break loose so they could show me what they were capable off. They wanted to prove themselves to me and prove that they deserved to be in this pack.

The feeling of acceptance coming from my pack made me even more determent to go to Nathaniel's territory. I knew my fighters had my back and vice versa. That only left the two gentlemen sitting in front of me. I was currently standing in front of Jeff and Andy and they were sitting on one of the sofa's in my office with a coffee table between us.

I was waiting for them to speak before I would make the decision of replacing them. If they would have one of their tantrums it would be the end of the road for both of them. I didn't like making that decision and going through with it if they decide to go against my plan was going to be hard, but I knew it had to be done.

I was about to head over to the place where probably my worst enemy lived. I couldn't afford to take a risk by bringing fighters with me who didn't stand one hundred percent behind me. I needed my pack behind me, they were the only ones I needed to depend on. Nathaniel was my mate, but I knew in this case I couldn't count on him. As much as I loved to believe that Nathaniel would never let anyone hurt me, I knew he couldn't guarantee that.

There was always a chance that the person who wanted to hurt me find a way to get to me, even with Nathaniel next to me. So I had to be prepared. Nathaniel may be the Alpha of his pack, but that didn't mean I should stop my job as Alpha because I had a mate who was one too. I had my own pack and the responsibilities that came with that. I needed to learn to depend on my pack and myself, making sure we worked as one; a united front, like my father used to say.

That was what I had to do now, making sure I could depend on my pack..

Jeff was the first to speak, "Did something happen while I was gone?" I felt his curiosity and saw the genuine look on his face that matched his feelings. I was a little taken aback by his reaction, but I didn't let it show. I needed to show them that I expected them to respond this way and listen to what I said, not act shocked when they acted normal to what I said.

I felt like a politician with the way I was analyzing my every move and making sure I made a lasting impression. Obama would be happy if he had me on his team.

"No, nothing happened, but I need to deliver a personal 'message' to the intruder who crossed our land," I said as I took a seat on the other sofa. The guys nodded understandingly, even Andy. I had to restrain myself from saying 'What? No perverted comment or joke?'. To be honest, the relieve I felt right now for not having to get rid of them was indescribable.