Chapter 32

A huge thank you to everyone who has added my story to their reading list and voted as they went!!

If you'd like to know more about me check out the interview at @SweetandSourBookClub or you can find the link on the side.

------

I stared in pure shock at a smirking Joshua. The memory of Aimee's brother came rushing back to me. He mentioned something about Joshua having a group the size of a pack behind him, even Aimee did, but I didn't believe it. I actually still didn't believe it. Rogues never followed orders from anyone and they would never follow after an Alpha.

But IF it was true and Joshua was their Alpha, it would have made sense. The fact that he was able to take my father down, is confidence about taking me down even though he knew Nathaniel was behind me and kidnapping my mother. Or maybe he just thought of himself as an Alpha, which gave him the courage to do all that.

"Still haven't figured it out, huh?" he asked smugly.

"Actually I don't give a damn about what you've become. All I care about is making you suffer just as much as you made my father suffer," I growled and leaped forward, attacking Joshua head on. Small talk wasn't on my agenda today.

My fist connected with his jaw and the impact made him fly backwards. With a loud thud he landed on the ground. I wasted no time as I made my way to him. When Joshua attempted to get up I kicked him hard in the stomach, making him curl into a ball from the pain. I didn't hold back any of my power so each blow was full force.

Earlier when I had arrived I blocked my mind from the pack, but I still felt them trying to connect with me through the mind link. I didn't want them to distract me with updates on the battle that was going on at the field and give Joshua the chance to escape. Besides I was certain they were able to handle themselves. 

"For a so called Alpha, you're pretty weak," I taunted as I launched at him with more punches, not giving him the time to respond.

I ended up straddling him as I send punch after punch flying to his face. Joshua tried blocking the punches by holding up his arms to cover his face. It was no use though. With the power behind each punch I send his defense weakened and he lowered one of his arms for a split second.

I took that moment to punch him straight in the face. The sound of a bone cracking filled the air. Never in my life did I experiences such a satisfaction of hearing a bone crack. I smirked as I saw the blood gushing out of his nose. My wolf howled inside me with as much satisfaction as I felt. This was what we were after. His blood.

As much as I enjoyed the sight of his blood, it wasn't enough. Once I felt the satisfaction of hurting him go through me I couldn't stop. And even if I wanted too, my wolf wouldn't let me. Just like me, she was too deep in the bloodlust to stop.

Joshua tried with all his might to get me off him. He tried pushing me, punching me, hitting me, anything that might hurt me just enough for him to get out of my grasp. Not that it helped though. Straddling him had that advantage.

"How does it feel to be the weaker one, Joshua?" I growled rather loudly.

"I'll never be weak," Joshua yelled back.

Another blow to his face had him groaning in pain. "Well you sure as hell look weak from up here," I smirked devilishly.

That comment probably hit a nerve, since he started to trash even harder under me. But instead of lashing out on me, like I expected him to do, he did the complete opposite.

He started laughing. Hard.

Joshua's booming laughter filled the quietness around us. For a second I stared at him like he was losing it and that moment, where I let my guard down for only a split second, was all he was looking for. That was all he needed to flip us over, changing our positions in the process. He ended up straddling me this time.