Jeff's POV

I want to dedicate this one to everyone who is reading this story. Thank you guys for sticking around!

Some of you asked me a while ago to write a piece in Jeff's pov, so here it is. I think this will be the last pov I will do, unless it's nessesary to clear something up.

It's short I know, but the lenght of my normal chapters should make it up to you.

Enjoy!

Jason Derulo - Breathing >>

Shawn Pyfrom as Jeff Thompson >>

--------

Once we set foot on our territory I took off without saying anything. I jumped in the air and felt my body tremble in anticipation for the change. The chocolate colored fur of my wolf covered by body and soon enough I landed on all fours in wolf form. As soon as my paws came in touch with the ground I took off in full speed. At that moment I couldn’t stand to be near Haley, not after what I had witnessed with her and Cooper at the clearing.

I heard a set of paws pounding against the dirt after me. I did not have to look around to know that Naomi was behind me.

‘Jeff, wait up,’ she said through our mind link, while her grey wolf was gaining up on me. I ignored her and continued running not knowing where my feet where leading me. Running was the only thing that cleared my mind a little because it forced me to concentrate on what was in front of me, on my path. I pushed my legs further as I raced through the woods, creating more space between Naomi and I. Not that it would help. All she had to do was follow my scent and she would know exactly where I was.

After a while I slowly came to a stop when I noticed where my legs had took me, the graveyard. Haley’s grandfather build this graveyard, separating us from the humans and giving everyone the comfort knowing that even after we die we would stay together as a pack.

Pushing the gates open I walked through them. As I walked past the graves I read the name on each gravestone. Something that I did every time I came here, to keep the memory of my former pack members alive, even the ones I did not have the pleasure of meeting. As I walked further into the graveyard I spotted Allan’s grave. The same wolf Haley had on her mark was drawn on her father’s gravestone, the wolf that represented their strong bloodline. It was drawn in black just above his name.

I trailed my fingers over the wolf. A hint of blue caught my eye. I inched my face closer to the gravestone and let my heightened eye sight do its work. I frowned when I noticed that the outlines of the wolf were blue. That was strange. I did not remember someone changing the drawing.

I wondered why someone would even want to change it. Haley’s mark was pitch black, just like her wolf, why would someone add blue to it? I was about to step back when I noticed the blue ink spreading some more over the black wolf. My eyes widened in surprise. Was I hallucinating or was this real?

I stepped back and was distracted when I saw the embossed writing on Allan Marshalls’ gravestone. 

Memories of the day Allan died came rushing back.

“You should focus on getting better instead of worrying about this,” I said to Allan, who was getting weaker by the minute. He was lying on the couch where Brian had laid him minutes ago.

I was about to go get Haley when Allan stopped me. 

“Jeffrey Thomson, you and I both know that I’m not going to make it. So stop this nonsense and listen to me before it’s too late,” he grunted and closed his eyes when the pain was too much for him to handle. I ignored the fact that he called me by my full name, I was too distracted with the sight of him.