Chapter 29

• Dedicated to all my readers

Just a thank you for all your support so far. This chapter is dedicated to all my readers!

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive >>

----------

"Talk to her," I pushed again.

"You know what.. you can take care of this one," he told me.

"I'll take care of the situation between her and Andy, but you still have to talk to her either way, Nate," I told my mate right before I shifted into my black wolf. A long time had passed since Nathaniel and I had a run together. So when Nathaniel suggested we go for a run to stay in shape, I couldn't refuse.

Nathaniel sighed, taking his clothes off. I deliberately looked away when he started undressing to avoid getting distracted from the run.

I heard some shuffling and then Nathaniel's voice inside my mind. 'I'm done..'

I turned around to see he still hadn't shifted into his wolf, but was standing there in his birthday suit smirking at me. 'Undressing,' he added in my mind.

"If you want to skip the whole running thing and do some other activities I'm all in," he waggled his eyebrows, grinning.

I looked up at the sky. 'Nate, just shift already,' I told him through our mind link as I tried to push the thought of other activities out of my mind.

Nathaniel laughed, knowing exactly what kind of affect his actions had on me. The funny thing about the matter was that his little prank slowly started to backfire, because he seemed to be just as much affected by it as me. That made him shift quicker into his dark blue wolf.

He came to stand next to me. Even though we were both Alphas he was still taller than me. He also seemed physically stronger than before we completing the mate bond, which was a real turn on.

Suddenly an idea popped in my head. 'Nate,' I said in a seductive tone and brushed up against him.

'Yes,' his voice sounded strained, even in my mind. By brushing up against him I only made it harder for him to control his urges. I pressed myself against him, feeling like a little devil for doing this to him. The pleasurable sparks hummed between us and I pushed back the giggles that were going through my mind.

'Baby, do you remember when I was talking to your mother this morning?' I asked him.

His electric blue eyes stared back at me with curiosity. 'Yeah, why?'

'Well, she told me something interesting about you that I'd love to try in the bedroom sometime.'

His eyes widened and his breath got caught in his throat. I smiled when his eyes darkened with lust. I wondered if years from now I'd still have the same affect on him. One thing was for sure, he was always going to affect me in a way no one ever had.

Nathaniel's emotions were left unguarded, which meant I felt everything that was going through him at that moment, including the excitement he felt. It made it harder for me to think, but I pushed through it to stick to the plan.

'Maybe after the run you can show me that pink little dress your mother was talking about,' I said and took a step back.

He blinked a couple of times in confusion, which only made me burst out in laughter. The sound of my laughter booming through his mind snapped him out of whatever thoughts were going through his mind. It dawned on him that I knew about his little dress up. That was my cue to make a run for it.

I had a head start because Nathaniel still seemed a little shocked from what just happened so I pushed my legs harder to create a bigger distance between us. Not that it helped because soon Nathaniel was hot on my tail as I ran fast through the woods. I zigzagged my way through the woods and dodged everything that came on my path, with Nathaniel behind me doing the same thing.