Chapter 29

I was running and soon I was at the cell I kneeled by him. "Arden are you okay," he asked me so close to the bars. "Yes, how do you Remember me,?" I asked. "I don't know all I remember is you as my sister," he said shaking his head. Soon Newt and Alby came running over. "I remember you as my brother too," I said. "This is so weird," he said. "They already told me about everything about this place it's all too weird." I looked up at Newt. "You don't remember anything els?" he asked me again. I shook my head and so did Thomas. "Well let him out," I said they let him out and I ran up and hugged him tightly. He hugged my in his big arms. This made me so happy. "Your the only family I can remember," I said. And he hugged me tighter. "Well I think we should have a meeting about this," Alby said. "Why?" I asked. "This is weird. Never happened before," he said. So we all went into a big room with chairs set up and we waited for all the other keepers to come. All of them giving Thomas a weird looks for some reason. I sat next to him holding his hand which was now shaking. "Well I think we can all agree. Things are changing," Alby said. Everyone nodded. "This is the closest anyone has ever came to a true memory," he said motioning to me and Thomas. "I can tell things are going to change."

Sorry this is really stupid but I would love to be Thomas's sister.
-Mac🌚