Part 1

A/N- sorry im having a hard time finding a charater to play the two so for now just use your imagination😭!

kaycei

i woke up feeling a rush of sickness run over me . i quickly got up and ran to my bathroom . "kaycei ? uu okay ?" my mom yelled from downstairs . she had come over to see my newly furnished apartment but i guess shes staying up late .

when i got to the bathroom i didnt make it to the toilet , i gagged all over my bathroom tiles . i couldnt stop , it was like i was turning into a werewolf from how much i was throwing up . was it something i ate ?

my mom quickly ran up the stairs to see what was wrong with me . "sweety whats wrong did uu eat today ?" i finished up .

"yea.." i said shallowly .

"well what did uu- wait .. uu dont think this is-"

we both looked at each other .. i did . i did have sex a couple
weeks ago .. havent talked to him since .

"mom you're overthinking it" i said .

"mm .. well go get a test just in case sometime tomorrow ." she said , knowing i was lying .

" i will "

she helped me up back to my room and into my bed and brang me a cup of water . she kissed my forehead and said goodnight and closed my door .

i drank the water and had troubles going to sleep . what if he was the father ?? how was i gonna tell him ? we're not together and he'll probably over react or say something mean ... i dont know im so scared just thinking about it .

i closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep .

((sorry for the short chapter im breaking up the story and yes its finished but i wont publish it
all until it get acknowledged!))