Part 18

kaycei pov

i woke up and grabbed my phone looking at the time . it was already 12:00 so i hopped up and grabbed shawns robe putting it on before heading down to my car getting our clothes out . when i came back upstairs shawn was up and stared at me as i walked into the room .

"whea uu just go lookin like that ??" he mugged me .

"boyy no fuckin where now start getting ready and put this on " i said rolling my eyes and tossing him his bag of stuff .

"i got uu a blue tux and me a purple dress because im team girl ."

"now what if i was team girl"

"i know uu shawn "

he laughed and got up getting ready . after we both were finished i packed my purse and looked at my watch . 3:00 .

"shawn we have 30 minutes to get there cmon ."

"ight ight" he said trying to fix his tie . i walked over and fixed it for him , grabbing his keys . we walked out and got into shawn's car.

"where is it at?"

"Wadenville"

"wadenville??"

"yea its like 30 minutes from here ."

"damn what the hell "

"cmon i know how to get there ."

he pulled off and turned like i told him to . when we arrived everyone was outside talking and catching up with each other .

"how the mom and dad late to they own party ??" my mom yelled as we got out the car .

"sorry momma we woke up late" i said rubbing my stomach , walking up to her . she gave me a nice long hug and pointed towards building i rented . "LETS GO INSIDE NOW EVERYONE" she yelled and everyone followed behind us .

when i seen the inside i shedded a tear or two . "wow mom .. this is so beautiful... thank uu so much momma" i said trying not to bawl .

"awwn baby uu welcome" she said while pulling me into another one of her hugs . everyone got settled as my mom guided me and shawn to the king and queen chairs . when we sat down shawn held my hand as i rubbed my baby . he or she was starting to kick a little .

i was so happy at this point . my gender reveal was perfect . it only had a few that me and shawn invited . my mom , his mom and dad , his grandparents , my cousin laila , and all of shawn's friends were there . i didnt really know anyone except Bj .

we all partied and had fun until it was time for the cannons . everyone was guided into the backyard of the building . "alright everyone , we are here to celebrate a new life in the family ." my mom said over the mic . "and we are also here to find out what gender itll be . i just wanna say this is a very proud moment to me and Kayda (my mom), our first grandchild ." shawn's mom Elaine continued .

"alright now time to pop the balloons and cannonss !!" my mom yelled .

"YEAAAA" shawn screamed excitedly .

me and shawn walked to the middle and was given each a cannon and my mom and his mom both were on the sides of us with black balloons .

"everyone ready ?!" i tried to scream but couldnt .

"YEAAA" everyone shouted back .

3...

2....

1...

VOTE/COMMENT !😭

❤️  💬  ↗️ 5,475 likesKC

KC.Goat3d: gender reveal attire 🦋. #teamgirl💜
iam_lailamarie: my baby got a babyy🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽
              ↪️KC.Goat3d: 🥺🤞🏽
D4Go4t: team boy 💙
              ↪️KC.Goat3d: fuck uu !🙄
              ↪️D4.Go4t: i love you too 😩
              ↪️bjgocrazy: yall cute🫡👏🏽.
              ↪️KC.Goat3d: gonee bj😂
View All 346 Comments

Goat3d: gonee bj😂View All 346 Comments

❤️  💬  ↗️  4,291 likes
D4.Go4t: team boy 💙🦋 #firstchild #newdad
KC.Goat3d: TEAM GIRL TF !💜
               ↪️D4.Go4t: jelly ?
               ↪️KC.Goat3d: no i just want ah girl🥺.
               ↪️D4.Go4t: too baddd! i love you doe and we can try for a girl next time💜
               ↪️KC.Goat3d: mmcht okay 🙄. and i love uu too💞.

Comments Have Been Limited