Part 17

shawns pov

((LONG CHAPTER ALERT))

its been a whole month since ive seen or talked to kaycei . without her im lonely and cant even function . she was my peace and i need her back bad .

i threatened keisha ass and told her to stay in her place or she'd be dead . she's the whole reason why i lost my babies .

i picked up my phone seeing it was bj calling me . i answered hesitantly .

"yo"

"nigga whea uu been at ? "

"put up"

"uu dry as hell trynna go t up tonight ? whea yo girl at ? thats why uu sound all depressed nigga?"

"nigga i dont know .. ion een kno if she my shorty nomo "

"the fuck happened ??"

"too much . look imma hitchu when im up ight ?"

"igh dawg be safe"

"always"

i hung up throwing my phone shattering it .

"FUCK MAN" i screamed at the top of my lungs . i felt the tears streaming down my face . i needed my baby man .

i walked out heading to my car , driving off to the nearest phone place . i bought me a whole new phone and got a new number and as soon as i got it activated i called kaycei .

i thought she wouldn't pick up but she did .

"hello ? ahh!" she groaned in pain .

i couldnt even utter a word . i was so happy to hear her voice again .

"um helllloooo ??? who the fuck playin on my phone ??"

"hey mamas"

"shawn ??"

"yea its me ." i felt more tears coming down .

"whats wrong ? why uu sound like that ."

"nun how uu been" i said wiping my tears .

"ive been good . i moved and started a new job at home . doctor appointments have been great the baby is doing well . and the gender reveal is tomorrow . i got you an outfit , ill give it to you at the party for uu to change into . "

"thats wassup mama , ill be there , what time and send the addy ."

"3:30-6:00"

"igh bet .. i cant wait to see uu kaycei.."

"shawn ..we can do this some other time .. SHIT THIS FUCKIN BABY" she screamed .

"can we please please please meet for dinner tonight ."

"shawn i said some other time ."

"please just this once and ill leave uu alone if uu really want me to"

she paused before agreeing .

"great  ill send uu the addy and what time to meet me there , but start getting ready now ."

"uhh okay?" she said confused and hung up . as soon as she did i started calling the best five star restaurants in town trying to book a reservation .

i finally got one at a restaurant that had a nice balcony view with a waterfountain  . i sent kaycei the address and  left from sitting in front of the phone place going to the mall to grab kaycei a couple things . i got her some new dresses she can fit into , since i knew her regular size and what size she needed . i knew every little thing about kaycei she probably dont even think i know .