Part 16

kaycei pov

for the past couple weeks ive been hiding out at one of laila's other cribs . i stopped going to my work spot because shawn knew where that was .

i blocked him on all socials and even his phone number . i was not finna put up with his bs . but i couldnt lie im depressed not being with shawn .

my phone started vibrating . i picked it up and it was an unknown number calling . i ignored it knowing it was shawn . he's been calling me from all types of numbers , texting me and all . i ignored and blocked them all . i just didnt have time explaining myself .

i scrolled thru instagram and seen the proof i needed .

❤️  💬  ↗️1,747 likes (20mins ago)Ki_darealest: late night vibes💨💞View all 50 comments

Ki_darealest: late night vibes💨💞
View all 50 comments

i got up from the couch shaking my head ,heading to the kitchen when i heard a knock at the door . i opened it thinking it was laila but boy was i wrong as hell .

it was shawn crazy ass . he snatched me up and yelled "where the fuck uu been and why uu blocked and ignored me" he shook me violently . i slapped him and screamed "LET ME GO "

i got lose of his grip and was about to slam the door when he put his body in the crack of it .

"shawnnnnaaaa leave me the fuck alonee g"

"what the fuck is up witchu shawt and why i gotta leave uu alone ?? what i do ??"

"go ask yo other babymama ." i snarled at him .

"other babymama? kaycei who the fuck is uu talm bout uu my only babymama and i put that on my uncle head"

"so yeen fuck keisha and get her pregnant ?"

"nooo what the fuck i told uu i havent fucked her since i started fuckin you" he said and pushed the door hard making me fall .

he picked me up from off the floor and was like "who tellin you this shit ?"

"that bitch keisha . she even showed me her pregnancy test and YOU ... YOU WAS JUST WITH HER ?!?!!?" i shouted pausing midway through because i was about to cry .

"nooo bro i was lookin for yo ass for 2 weeks !" he said pointing in my face , his voice had gotten a bass in it .

i unlocked my phone showing him the instagram post . "so this not yo back driveway ? this not yo car ? thats not yo hand ??? huh ??" i shoved the phone in his face while he backed up .

he then snatched the phone taking a closer look . "g uu kno how long ago this shit was ? i can show uu the same picture in my phone and the date it was ." he pulled out his phone searching for the picture .

he showed me his screen and he was right . she sent him that picture on February 11th and my birthday is May 8th so it was pretty long ago .

"when did yaal stop talking ?"

"when we fucked . i cut all ties with her"

"ion know shawn .. why her ass wanna ruin us so bad ?"

"thats just how bitches is when a nigga upgrade ." he grabbed my waist .

"aht dont think we coo ."

"igh man but how long uu gon b in yo own lil world ?"

"for however long i feel like it . dont bother me either ."

"mamas i just wanted to make sure uu was straight ."  he looked at me which caused me to look down and rub my stomach .

"well now uu know so can uu leave ?"

"igh man call me when uu ready to come home " he said while leaving .

i locked the door behind him going back upstairs, calling laila . i started ranting as soon as she picked up

"bitch why this stupid ass nigga done found me and wont leave the fuck alone . he just came in trynna yell at me and shit and oouuu oh my gosh niggas so irritating i swear to fuckin god im so done with him ."

"girl did uu even let him explain himself or did uu just lash out on him?"

"ho i lashed out . but he did say that that picture keisha just posted was old and that he stopped fuckin wit ha as soon as we started fucking which was on my birthday ."

"girl uu is crazy uu need to talk to him"

"im good ." i rolled my eyes .

"well im gettin ready for this photoshoot imma come get uu when im done fav"

"okay ill be ready ."

COMMENT/VOTE🧘🏽‍♀️