Part 32

shawn pov

i texted kaycei letting her know i was finna swing by and get my stuff before going to the trap . i hook my phone to the speakers and pull off , heading to kaycei's crib .

a while later , i pull up parking next to her car , getting out . i knocked on the door and a few seconds later kaycei answered the door . she had really low and red eyes and her hair was a mess , it never was messed up . she had her silk robe on , stepping aside for me to come in .

i went straight upstairs to go see kayden . opening her room door and going to the bassinet i seen he wasnt here . "where kayden at kaycei ?" i shouted as i went to the closet , pulling my stuff out .

she came in the room and sat on the bed . "i gave him to my mom so she can watch him for a lil bit " she said lowly .

"how we gon do this coparenting shit ?" i ask to make sure im still able to see my son . but as soon as i said that she started shedding tears . i didnt notice though until she sniffed and i had turned around .

"uu good ?"

"no shawn i want a family !" she said through her tears . "uu said we'd be a family like shawn i didnt fuck him or anything i promise uu he didnt even get a glimpse of my body ."

"but he got your attention .. and uu had my son around the nigga ." i said , stopping what i was doing .

"keyshawn- kaycei ion got time for this righ now i gotta go make some moves" i cut her off , putting the rest of my stuff in the dufflebag i brought .

i zipped it shut before walking out her room , not looking at her . i walked out of her apartment , shutting the door behind me .

after i put my stuff in the trunk i pulled off , heading to the trap .

--------------keep scrollin---------------

kaycei pov

as soon as he left i facetimed laila to explain everything . she answered as soon as i called .

"damn bitch who live in that head a bird assum ?" she said munchin on some chip , laying down .

mind uu im still crying so im lookin ugly as hell trynna laugh . "bitch stop trynna make me laugh " i say .

"but noo lai i just lost my man g like fore real this time "

"how ? ohh the monti thing ."

"yea .. he just came and got the rest of his shit and didnt even wanna talk ." when he left yesterday i was on the phone crying to her about it .

"girl dont be down in the dumps bout NO nigga ! cmon lets go out today . im finna get ready so be ready by 8 and ill come pick uu up ." it was around 3 now .

"ugh lai i really dont want to .."

"kaycei wtf i just say "

"yes maam" i said smiling and rolled my eyes .

she hung up and i went to my closet to pick out something to wear . i picked out my silver dress and grabbed my body wave wig from my mannequin head and put everything on my bed for when i get out of the shower .

once i got in the shower i did all of my hygiene stuff , washed my hair , brushed my teeth , allat . once i was done i stepped out , wrapping a towel around my head and then drying off .

after i was done drying off , i put on my thongs and wrapped the towel around myself . i undid the little knot in the towel and started conditioning and blow drying my hair . when i was finished and my hair was dry , i braided it back into 6 braids .