Part 29

shawn pov

"man uu told her ?" i spoke to my lawyer over the phone . i forgot i even gave kaycei my lawyer's cards and shit .

"yea she was questioning a lot so i just told her , she wanted to come along to release uu as well if thats alright with uu ."

"yea das coo , good looks man ."

"no problem see uu in about an hour ."

"alright" i said before putting the phone back on the hook . i walked back to the tables since we were out of our cells coolin . i sat down and just started drawing on one of the notepads they had out .

after what seemed like forever the security guard called my name and said i was to be released . i sighed in relief and went to go get my stuff from the cell . i cleaned out the cell and followed the security guard to put my cots and sheets away .

i threw the shit they gave me away on the way there , and put the cots away , heading to get my clothes from before they had locked me up . i went to the bathroom putting my shit on , watches , chains , etc .

"he ready to be released ?" i heard someone say . "yes we're just waiting on his lawyer now maam . have a seat if you'd like ."

"no thank uu i'll wait here" the familiar voice said . is that kaycei or am i tweakin ?

"man when im finna be let out ?"

"in a few just wait mr jackson ." the security guard said as i tried to look in the small window behind him .

soon , the guard let me out and i stepped out of the back seeing kaycei and a baby carrier in her hand and ofcourse my lawyer . "omg shawn ?" kaycei asked as tears swelled up in her eyes .

"mhm" i said walking towards her , giving her a big hug . i grabbed the baby carrier out of her hand and lifted the blanket seeing a baby that look exactly like me . "brooo this cant be real !" i said , startin to tear up myself because i missed everything ..

"yep he looks exactly like uu dont he ?" kaycei smiled .

"yes g my whole twin ... thank uu kaycei for real i love uu and him with my whole heart and im not goin nowhere nomo ."

she smiled and gave me another hug and kissed me . after that me and my lawyer chopped it up , filled out some papers and me and kaycei headed off .

we got in the rover kaycei had since ian have my car nomo . "how uu been since ive been gone ?" i asked putting my son in the backseat . "wait yeen even tell me my son name ."

"i chose kayden ." she said getting in the drivers side , starting the car .

"thats wassup , i like it ." i said getting in on the passenger , buckling up .

"so yeen gon answer my question ?"

"wouldve been better if uu were here but no uu wanna run the streets and do dumb shit ."

"FOR YOU !!"

"for mee ?? whatchu mean fah me ? ian tell uu to go out there and do that shit uu chose to ! uu couldve got a regular job like a  normal person and worked for ur money but uu decided to do dirty work for yo money and that shit aint coo . only think about yo damn self ."

"ight man just take me to my crib so i can change and get some money i need uu to take me to get another car and phone ."

she aint say nun but headed towards my house . after a while we finally arrived . i hopped out and grabbed the baby and carried him in as she followed not too far behind . i went upstairs turning on the shower and looking for something to wear .