Part 10

shawns pov

when she fainted i jumped up and went to shake her . i felt her head and it was burning hot . 

3 employees ran to our table . "my girl just passed out . she just had came from the bathroom from throwing up ." i explained .

they quickly called 911 and i waiting holding her until the ambulance arrived .

they came in wit the stretcher and put her in .

"what hospital is she going to ?" i asked the paramedic . "medics best care" he responded , pulling her away .

i quickly got into my car and speeded to the hospital  . when i got there i rushed in the er section . "wheres kaycei jackson ?"

"im sorry who?"

"kaycei jackson  she just came in an ambulance ."

"oh she should be here shortly then wait here ."

i waited for what seemed like forever until the receptionist called me up .

"shes in room 202"

"thanks"

i headed towards the elevator catching it up to her room . when i got there i opened the door and seen her sleeping soundly with a lot of wires and beeping machines connected to her . knocking, the nurse came in .

"hello sir are uu the boyfriend of ms jackson?"

"yes"

"ahh .. well ur loved one is fine she was just a little dehydrated due to her being so far in pregnancy with no prenatals .. has she been throwing up alot ?"

"yea ..... wait .. far in pregnancy ? i thought she was only like 2-3 weeks ?"

"no sir shes 4 months next week ."

i looked at the nurse in shock . "when will she wake up ?"

"im assuming in about 10-30 minutes ."

"thanks nurse"

"anytime , im just going to check her vitals and ill be out of here"

she walked over to her and started taking her blood pressure and things . as soon as the nurse left her eyes fluttered open .

"shawn? .. what happened ? where are we ?"

"uu passed out .. we're in the hospital mamas" i said while rubbing her hand .

"how ? what ?"

"kaycei.. you're 4 months pregnant and uu passed out due to not taking prenatals ."

"what ?? how ?? i- i havent had any symptoms until now ."

"i know baby"

a doctor walked in . "looks like ur awake sleeping beauty "

"yea .. how am i 4 months without any symptoms ??" kaycei blurted .

"well sometimes for some women symptoms doesnt show until later in the pregnancy . even the bump can be unnoticeable ... i came here to tell uu , uu are all ready to go , here are your prenatals make sure uu take them day and night until theyre gone" he said handing her the bottle .

"okay .."

he handed me the release papers and told me to monitor her diet from now on and make sure she drinks plenty of water . i nodded and he left .

"cmon lets getchu out of hea ."

"shawn why didnt uu tell me?"

"tell uu what?"

"that uu .. ya know ... in me a long time ago"

"shordy i didnt know"

"mm.. take me home" she said pouting .

"nah uu goin to my house so i can take care of uu"

she rolled her eyes as i got her things together .

"roll em again and watch i make em stay there"
-
-
-
-

after we left i drove to my house . we pulled up and got out the car . i helped her up to the door and carried her upstairs .

"why is uu doin the mostt" she laughed .

"im not . just makin sure uu safe"

"chile im only 4 months ." she said as i lied her down . "so"

she shook her head opening the pill bottle . "water?" i looked in my mini fridge and got her a water bottle . "thanks" she said as she opened the bottle .

"getchu some rest ma"

"i am im so tired right now" she said putting the water on the stand . she lied down and covered up . i took my clothes off and put on some basketball shorts , getting in bed with her . i scooted closer to her to cuddle her .

"shawn .. uu gon get out the streets right ?" she asked softly .

"of course . family over everything" i assured her , rubbing her stomach .

"so .. we go together right?"

"yea ma"

she got silent and a couple minutes later i heard light snores from her . this is what ive been waiting for . a family of my own.

i thought about how i was gon tell my uncle i wanted out but before i get out i need atleast $100k to buy a bar to have an income since he was the one i worked under .

i closed my eyes and went to sleep . all that thinkin had me tired .

YAAL LIKE SO FAR ????? LMKS !