Part 2

••the next morning••
11:52am

i slowly opened my eyes and just stared at nothing . after zoning out depending on whether i want to go back to sleep or not i got up and checked my phone . it was him .. why was he texting me ??

--Sneaky Link😩: wyo tonight ? 10:48am

i couldnt shake this weird feeling but i texted back ..

--me: nun why ? 11:57am
--Sneaky Link😩: i wanna talk to uu .. got some shit on my mind and ik you'll listen .. 11:58am
--me: i thought uu was trynna fuck i was boutta say😂😂😂11:58am
--Sneaky Link😩: that too after we talk to make me feel better🥺11:58am
--me: lol maybe , i have sumn to tell uu too tho .. 11:58am
--Sneaky Link😩: say less . link at 6 ? ill pick uu up ma 11:59am
--me: mmk lemme wake up n stuff then imma hyl when im ready . 12:00pm
--Sneaky Link😩: bet 12:00

i locked my phone and put it on my dresser . i got up and threw my robe on and went downstairs .

"morning mom " i said walking past her to the kitchen . "goodmorning how uu sleep?" she said while finishing up her breakfast .
i had started making my plate . "i slept alright "

"well dont forget to go to the store "

"momm okaayy" i said in annoyance .

i finished making my plate and sat down beside her at the island . after i finished up i washed my plate out and headed back upstairs to watch tv . i took the robe off and laid down turning on Naruto .

after a couple episodes my mom came upstairs and told me she had to leave and that she'll be back sometime next week . she blew me a kiss and i did the same . it was our mommy daughter thing ever since i was a little girl whenever we part ways .

the ad was on so i grabbed my phone and started scrolling through facebook . it was already 3:26 . i sighed turning off the tv . i got up and went to my closet to find something to wear .. something not too flashy but something thatll show .. ya know ?

after i chose this oversized pink sweater , one of my pink purses and my pink heel-boots , i got in the shower and did all of my hygiene stuff . i got out and dried myself and started putting on todays outfit .

 i got out and dried myself and started putting on todays outfit

after i was all done i started on my hair . i opened my wig cabinet and looked thru which one i wanted to wear for this week .

i chose my brown lace that i never got to install .

after hours of getting ready i picked up my phone . 6:05

Notifications
Sneaky Link😩: ma im outside 5:59pm
Sneaky Link😩: ma wyd ?? 6:02pm
Sneaky Link😩: yooo uu late😂 6:03pm

then i heard my someone start knocking at the door . i quickly ran downstairs and said "who is it ?"

"me now come on " he said sternly .

i opened the door and he stepped in . he closed the door behind him without taking his eyes off me . "uu look cute .. a lil too cute for us to just be linkin to talk ." he smirked .

"shut upp . ill be right back though i have to grab some things and then we can head out ." he nodded and i ran upstairs and grabbed my lipgloss , charger , wallet , and keys and put them in my purse .

i went back downstairs and said "im good now we can go " he opened the door for me and i walked out , he walked out behind me and i turned around and locked the door . we headed down the stairs and got into his car .

"so where we goin to 'talk' " i asked .

" to my house of course " he smirked .

i rolled my eyes and looked out the window as we drove . it took about 20 minutes for us to finally get here . he shut the engine off and got out . i got out after and walked behind him slowly .

i really hope this doesnt go left ..

as we walked he went to the kitchen and poured us a glass of wine . my heels clicked against the tile as i headed towards the couch . it was suede and super soft .

"uu got good taste in furniture i see ."

"nah my momma helped decorate" he said as he came and sat next to me , handing me a glass of wine .

i sipped it and put it on the glass table that was in front of the couch .

"Shawn .. what did uu have to tell me .. im concerned .." i said in all seriousness

he put down his glass and sighed . "look kaycei .. i dont even know how to explain the shit to uu but its like ever since we had sex ive been feelin for uu .. even before that actually.. like my body has been feigning . i dont kno if uu put a spell on me or something but ive also been havin weird cravings for stuff and its all fucked up i dont know how to feel about this .. about uu ." he ranted and finally came to an end .

i took everything in , in shock . like i used to read up that if the woman is pregnant her babydaddy can end up having cravings just like her .

" ive been craving too .. ive also been having morning and night sickness ... " i said lowly but loud enough for him to hear me .

i looked up and saw his eyes widened .

"what the fuck .. what the fuck .. oh my god g ...me ??? im going to be a dad is what you're saying ?"

"im not sure yet i have to take the test to be positive" i said to him as i got up from the couch .

"can uu take me?"

"yea lets go ma"