Part 33

Omni Pov

shawn tossed his shirt across the room and hovered on top of kaycei as she lied down in his bed. they smiled at each other before kissing passionately as kaycei rubbed shawn's body up and down .

finally shawn stood up and grabbed kaycei's legs , scooting her to the edge of the bed . he undid her dress and  slid it off of her along with the thongs she had on with it .

meanwhile kaycei put her hair in a ponytail so it could be out of their way .

shawn got on his knees and hovered over kaycei's freshly shaved lips , gazing at the sight in amazement since he hasnt been intimate with her in a long while . he spread her legs wider to get a better view of it .

her soft , plump pink pussy, glazed with her love juices throbbed as he sat there, still staring at her slit . before she knew it , he attached his mouth to her and started slurping her up as if she was a pudding cup .

"SHIIT" she moaned , her voice slipped out by the unsuspected move he made.

she kept moaning , trying to get out of his strong grip as he continued to lick and slurp on her pussy . "keyshawn pleasee" she whined . but he didnt care how much noise she made , he wasnt stopping .

the room was soon filled with a bunch of moans and cries from her as he pleased her with his tongue . "oh no .... BAEE , IM FINNA- ...IM COMING- ....BAEE" she cried as she felt herself clenching up . she began squirming around trying to loosen his grip so he could stop but he would not let go .

she screamed as her stomach began tightening even more and before she knew it , all of her juices began to flow out constantly . shawn drank as much as he could and stood up as her juices still flowed .

he rubbed her pussy viciously and her juices splashed out more . she closed her eyes real tight before trying to close her legs but the juices wouldnt stop so she had no choice but to keep her legs open .

a few seconds later her flow stopped and she was finally done cumming . she threw her arm over her eyes to hide her face .

"why uu hidin ma ?" shawn asked with a smirk on his face . he pulled out his dick and lined it up with the soppin wet slit in between her legs and pushed in slowly .

she quickly grabbed his arms , that were holding him above her , and held on tight .

"let go or imma slam into yo shit" he threatened her .

"but bae- let go or imma slam into yo shit" he said cutting her off and pushing deeper .

"OKAY OKAY IM SORRY" she screamed , letting go .

he inched into her deeper and deeper until he reached some sort of stop . after a few seconds , so she could get used to his size again , he started stroking in and out of her . it started making a sloshing sound after a few strokes .

she moaned while holding onto him as he lied down on her bare body so that they could be skin to skin . shawn started picking up his pace , the wetter she got . eventually the room was filled with kaycei's moans and both of their skin slapping together , making lewd noises .

"daddy im sorryy" kaycei whined as shawn stirred up her insides .

he smirked at her remark . "uu sure ?" he asked , before going faster and deeper than he was already .

to her this was like torture . but one of those kinky types of torture . the one that makes uu want to act right after getting it .

before this , kaycei and shawn never had any sex like this before . it was kind of like makeup sex , im sorry sex , i love uu sex , i miss uu sex , uu got me fucked up sex all in ONE and it all felt so good to them .