Part 6

PLSSS SKIP IF YOUN LIKE SMUT SCENES ESPECIALLY IF YOUN LIKE THE WORDS DICK/PUSSY ILL B FAMNED IF I SAY MEMBER , PENIS ,COCK , ETC💯💯💯💯

lets get into ittt
-
-
-
-
-

" ohmagosh Keyshawn yes damn ."

"i gotta be sure" i said as i lifted her legs sliding her panties to the side . i pulled my dick out and lined it up with her entrance . she squirmed a lil as i slid into her .

"mmm fuckk" she hummed as i deepened myself into her .

"shit kaycei" i groaned as her walls squeezed me .

i started thrusting at a slow pace and went faster as she got wetter .

"best- bestieeuhh" she moaned as i thrusted in and out of her .

"uu doin good mama keep goin" i praised her , still pounding her as she coated my dick with her juices .

"faster shawn" she moaned as she gripped onto my arms that were holding her legs back .

i went faster and sloppier trying to find her sweet spot . "AH- DADDY RIGHT THERE" she squealed as i hit the spot ive been looking for .

"right here mama ?" i said stroking the spot harder .

"mmhmm" she hummed .

"baby im finna peeee ohmygooshh" she whined as i repeatedly hit the spot .

"that aint pee mama let it out" i encouraged her .

seconds later she squirted all over us . as she squirted i felt myself about to come as well from the pressure of her walls squeezing me .

i pulled out as she finished up and came on her stomach . "turn around" i said trying to catch my breath . she did as told and i slid back into her causing her to scream .

i grabbed her hair and put my hand over her mouth and pounded her as fast as i could .

all uu cold her in the room was our skin slapping together and her muffled screams and moans . i felt her coming everywhere and not to long after i felt tears coming down her face .

i slowed down my pace and let got of her mouth but still pulling her hair .

"whats wrong mama ?"

"why uu fuckin me like thiss" she sniffled and whined .

"mama stop crying , uu got this"

we went on until the sun came up . after we changed the sheets we plopped back onto the bed laying back down . "kaycei we gotta get in the shower" i said still out of breath . "im tired boo" she said out of breath too .

"we still gots to ." i got up picking her up taking her to the bathroom with me . "what im gon weaarrr" she whined sitting on the toilet .

"a shirt of mines" i said turning on the shower . "fine ." she finished up her business and hopped in the shower with me . after we got done washing each other up we got out putting on our clothes .

soon as we hit the bed we instantly fell asleep .

VOTE N COMMENT PLS🫶🏽