Authors Note

First of all this book is under editing so some details may vary from the edited version to the unedited version, each chapter will be specified.

Second of all (spoilers for backstory):
In this universe Regulus and James used to date, however James ends up with Lily. Regulus and Paloma were in an arranged marriage and had Alrene through magical means. Remus and Sirius dated in school and broke up from the stress of the war, Peter furthered their estrangement by spreading rumors that Remus thought Sirius was the spy and vice versa. Sirius and Regulus were kind of on their own side, Regulus gathered information from the death eaters and Sirius gathered information from the order, they were trying to kill Voldemort but no one else (except a select few, including Paloma and James) knew as they did not trust Dumbledore. Sirius taught him how to be an animagus.

Marlene, Emmeline, Pandora, Mary and Dorcas are alive and well, Emmeline and Paloma are friends. Marlene and Dorcas are still together. Mary is living in the muggle world with her muggle spouse. Pandora raised Luna on her own as Xenophilius is dead.

Severus knows that Peter is the spy and Sirius is innocent but doesn't know that Regulus is still alive. Regulus faked his death to protect himself against the death eaters (who know he's a traitor) and has been looking for the remaining horcruxes as well as proof of Sirius' innocence for the past twelve years.