Chapter 14

Got a nasty temper, that Sirius Black

-PEEVES THE POLTERGEIST

before Harry arrived, we actually did some learning here.

Jane-

In no time at all, the great hall was empty as people discarded their food to see what the fuss was about, and as the official journalists of Hogwarts, Sage and Arlene followed

"What's going on?" Arlene asked, staring at the Gryffindors in front of their tower,

And then she saw it, The Fat Lady was gone, her frame was reduced to chunks on the floor and the canvas was ripped to shreds, as an artist, it angered Arlene beyond measure.

Dumbledore, who had arrived seconds earlier, turned to the rest of the teachers.

"We need to find her," he announced "go to Filch at once, tell him to search every painting in the school for her."

"No need." A voice, made out of pure mischief, said.

Arlene grinned at her frienemy "Hey Peeves."

"What do you mean, Peeves?" Dumbledore asked calmly "where is she?"

The poltergeist smiled mischievously, obviously glade he knew something they didn't.

"Ashamed, Your Headship, doesn't want to be seen, she's a horrible mess, I saw her running through the landscape up on the fourth floor, crying something dreadful."

Peeves was playing games, he wanted to drag it out as much as possible.

"Who did it, Peeves?" Dumbledore questioned, and Arlene had to wonder where he was getting the patience.

The poltergeist clicked his tongue "He got pretty mad when she wouldn't let him in." He answered vaguely.

Then he turned at the canvas and shook his head with a grin, clearly seeing this all very humorous.