Chapter 12

Planning world domination, you?

-ARLENE BLACK BURKE

I'd rather not witness this.

SEVERUS SNAPE-

Arlene wished she could stay in the Hufflepuff dorms forever, but unfortunately, they all had classes

"Be excited," Sage said "the fifth year boys had double DADA with the Ravenclaws yesterday, I overheard them saying he was the greatest teacher to fill the position so far.

Arlene rolled her eyes "Honey, we've had literal two face turban man, and half squib narcissus, a flubberworm would be a better teacher."

But still, Arlene had to leave the Badgers, she honestly couldn't wait for transfiguration, at least she had that with Sage.

Deciding that she could afford to be late, Arlene took a detour to the Slytherin dorm for a shower.

"Arlene, what are you still doing here?" Blaise questioned as she entered the common room.

Again, failing to dry her hair, Arlene frowned "What are you talking about?"

"The classroom is in that part of the castle, you have three minutes to get there."

Arlene's eyes widened, any student knows that there is a part of the castle that, unlike other routes, you have to cross the stairs to get to, which means you gave to memorize the schedule of the stairs, which also meant that in five minutes, the stairs were going to move.

"Shit" Arlene muttered, and then she started running like hell.

"Seriously, I get that it's a magic school and all, but did the founders honestly have to make this place a student booby trap!?" Arlene said to herself as she managed to jump off the staircase at the last second as it started moving away from the floor.

Now that the danger was gone, Arlene slipped into the ground as she caught her breath.

"Arlene?" A voice called out, she turned to see a group of third years with Lupin "What are you doing?"