Chapter 6

As Arlene drank her tea absentmindedly, she stared at the owls dropping off mail, several packages falling into people's plates

She usually sate with Sage at breakfast and lunch, but the girl was not there yet.

"Arlene! Arlene, you will not believe this!" A voice called out.

Arlene, who had been thinking of the information she shared with Harry the other night, looked at the newest addition to the Hufflepuff table.

Sage stood there like a child having a sugar rush, on Christmas, inside a candy store.

Not leaving time for her to reply, Sage sate down next to her, spreading several papers on the table.

"So, you know how I want to become a writer in a famous newspaper or magazine?" She asked her friend, who nodded sleepily, still not understanding what was happening.

"Well, I thought, 'muggles school newspapers helps you get internships' but Hogwarts didn't have a newspaper, so I thought 'why can't Hogwarts have a newspaper?' So I took it to professor Sprout and-"

Sage stopped to take a breath.

"And she said it was a great idea! She told me to go to Professor McGonagall because she's the deputy Headmistress to get the okay, but that's not the best part!"

Sage looked like she was holding her breath, although it seemed like she was holding in the excitement.

Arlene, who was stuffing her face with toast, realised Sage was waiting for her to say something.

"Whath?" She said, trying to swallow the food in her mouth.

"She said there was already a school newspaper!" She exclaimed, practically jumping up "It was called 'Hogwarts Weekly', according to McGonagall, it was amazing, but after the students who worked it graduated, it stopped as there was nobody to carry it on!"

Arlene bit into a sausage "Let me guess, you want to restart it."

Sage nodded eagerly "I even found several articles that they wrote, and a photo of the The Hogwarts Weekly Team, you will not believe this!"

The girl shoved a paloroid into her hands, Arlene stared at it for a few seconds before she got what Sage meant.

Sage smiled happily "Professor Lupin was part of it"

She frowned as she stared the picture "He looked so different," She noted "but what's up with the scars."

Sage shrugged as she snached the photo and shoved a newspaper in its place "Doesn't matter, but look how amazing their writing was! Professor McGonagall said that they somehow managed to sniff out every detail in Hogwarts, and their writing was amazing! And look at the articles!"

Arlene chuckled at Sage's enthusiasm and read the headline "The Hogwarts Hitlist"

She frowned "The Hogwarts Hitlist?"