Chapter 13

After leaving the Staffroom, it took a while for Arlene to feel like she could breath again, the memory of the boggart kept playing in her mind on repeat through ancient runes and until she returned back to her common room.

The blonde slime and the gorillas, also known as Draco, Crabbe and Goyle, were sitting on one of the couches as blondie told them a story, she took a wild guess that it was about Potter.

She snorted to herself as she noticed her other fellow snakes, a group of fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh years had pushed together almost every other chair, couche or armchair into a circle and various bottles of alcohol was either on the ground or in their hands.

"What are you doing?" She sighed as she sate on an arm of a random couche, a very drunk blonde girl and a semi sober boy beside her.

"Drinki-ing g-ame." The girl hiccuped as she refilled her glass.

Before Arlene could ask, Draco said, rather loudly "-then I told Potter-"

They all raised their glasses with a cheer.

Arlene shook her head at them "What if the prefects see you?"

The girl gigged and raised her prefect badge "We've been corrupted."

"-and Potter was like-" Draco continued, and they raised their glasses again.

The blonde tried refilling her glass, but not even a drop came out.

Arlene frowned "Did you drink an entire bottle?"

The girl ignored her "This bitch empty!" She yelled at the ceiling.

"Yeet." They all said in unison as she threw the bottle at the wall, causing it to break into a billion pieces.

"What's going on?" Draco turned around.

Deciding to teach them a lesson, an idea came to Arlene.

"Nothing. Hey Draco, why don't you tell them that story, the one about Potter?"

Knowing there was hundreds of 'that story about Potter' Arlene grinned mischievously at them before turning around to go to her dorm.

It wasn't even five seconds before they took a shot.

When Arlene entered the dorm, the other girls were either chatting quietly or sleeping soundless, which is why she tried to conceal a squeal when she saw the box on her bed.

She ran at it and ripped it open, revealing her quidditch robes with her name and number, she didn't even question how they knew her size as she pulled out the varsity.

Green and silver, with a large S on the front, Black Burke in bold capitals with her number underneath it, and at the bottom 'chaser' was written, the 'a' shaped like a quaffle.

Arlene had to summon all her will power not to do a happy dance right then and there.

She sighed dreamily as she picked up her quill and parchment to write to her mother, instead of explaining the dementor and hippogriff incidents, she simply put her copy of the Hogwarts Weekly in a large invelope with her 'I got in!' Letter and a tiny piece of paper that she had written 'Potter, you're breathing again? Ten million points from Gryffindor!' on, knowing her mother will know exactly what she's talking about.