Chapter 15

For the next few days nobody spoke about anything exept Sirius Black, how did he get in? Why did he get in? Where is he now? And although Arlene hated to gossipe, a very worried letter from her mother made her ask the same questions, and a few of her own.

Why did he go to the Gryffindor common room on Halloween when everybody was out? And what caused the claw marks?

Sage was almost as bad as Paloma, she insisted that Arlene has someone with her at all times, not to mention that she barley sleeps in the Slytherin dorm anymore, as Sage was convinced it was safer as Black wouldn't know where she is.

But thankfully, a visit from the ginger twins pushed all Sirius Black related thoughts to the back of her head.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." Arlene said dryly as the twins approached her, she was skipping Divination and sketching in her notebook as she sat beside the green houses.

She admired the twins' pranking and quidditch skills, but she didn't particularly like them, it went back to her first day at Hogwarts, the moment she was sorted into Sytherin, they started booing and she didn't know why at the time.

Finally, Flint had noticed her being visibly upset and when she told him, he explained the house rivalry.

She closed her notebook "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Fred- or is it George? Grinned "You may have noticed, Lee likes Sage."

Arlene's heart skipped a beat as happiness filled her chest, since second year when they started commentary together, Lee Jordan and news papers were all Sage ever talked about.

"And we don't want to see his delicate little heart broken." Said twin number two.

Arlene raised an eyebrow "Didn't he let loose a Tarantula on the train once?"

"Like I said, delicate."

Arlene rolled her eyes "And?"

"And since you're Sage's friend, weirdly enough since she's nice and you look like you kick puppies, we wanted to know if she liked him back." Twin number one said.

"You know, to tell you would be a big breach of her privacy," Arlene told them, returning back to her notebook where she was drawing the willow "now shoo."

The two twins looked at each other and shared a grin.

"She likes him, doesn't she?" Twin number two pressed.

Arlene sighed and closed her notebook once again as she stood up.

"Get it through your thick skulls and into your pea sized brains, my lips are sealed." Arlene told them as she turned on her heal to leave.

The two stood up and caught up with her.

"Wait!" They both said in unison.

"All we want to know-" #1 started.

"-is that if we encourage Lee to ask her out-" #2 continued.

"-would it be a mistake?" #1 finished.

Arlene stopped, as if thinking if she should answer.