Chapter 5: Extra friends

Lada and Amilya led us through the forest. It was a silent walk. It also felt a bit awkward. Avery broke the silence:

"Who exactly is Melody?" she asked.

"Well, Melody is the person's voice that talks when your paper talks," Lada responded.

"But she's also a real person," Amilya added. "That's why her name is Melody. She is a great melodic talker. She's also King Leo and Queen Lea's most greatest advisor."

"Who's King Leo and Queen Lea?" Avery and I both asked at the same time.

"They are the rulers of Frestildia and the people who live here," Lada replied.

"They also control the Golden Emerald's power," Amilya added.

"Our second mission is pretty simple," Lada said.

"We're supposed to find two more people that are from Earth but got stuck here to gain the Emerald's power, so we better get going," Amilya said.

Ok. Wow. Lada and Amilya have been stuck in Frestildia for four months just to find four more people to get back to Earth.

"How did you guys end up here?" Avery asked.

"Well, it's a long story," Lada said. "We overheard two people talking about this place and how you could become rich by getting the Emerald. We decided to sneak into their house at night and try

to find a white piece of paper to get here, and to retrieve the Emerald, but we had no idea we would get stuck here for this long.

And once the portal sucked us up, we lost our balance and the paper stayed on Earth."

"Our parents are probably dead worried about us," Amilya said sadly.

I was suddenly worried. What if Avery and I had to be stuck here for four months just waiting for two more people from Earth to get stuck here? Personally, I would starve to death.

"But that won't happen again because the two people that we snuck into their house at night are also stuck in Frestildia, so all we're doing is finding them," Amilya said with a smile this time.

"When Avery and I were still on Earth, couldn't you girls look for them so you could survive and go home quicker?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, no, because we didn't have anything to guide us," Lada replied. "But luckily, you girls have the paper."

"We are supposed to go to Dizelter because they used the same paper we used to come here, and so they have landed in Dizelter," Amilya said.

"What's Dizelter?" Avery asked although I wanted to ask too.

"Dizelter is a city in Frestildia," Amilya replied. "There are five cities in Frestildia and they are Dizelter, Taniza, Camgruelta, Emeraldo and Walus. Most people from Earth land in Camgruelta. That's where you girls landed. Dizelter is the hottest city in Frestildia. Camgruelta is the most tropical. Taniza is the coldest place in Frestildia. Emeraldo is the city where the Golden Emerald is located. And Walus is the city where the most evilest, meanest and nastiest villain of Frestildia lives. He even changed the city's name after his name! And his name is Face Walus."

We continued walking to Dizelter. Lada had said that it wasn't so far away from here so it will only take us a day of traveling. Well on foot only. We walked and talked and learned all about Frestildia and that legend says that it once was a real planet in our solar system. It was just a very small planet that you couldn't see without a telescope and magnifying glass at the same time.