Chapter 12: Surprises

*Meanwhile*

Amilya, Chloe and Avery were settled up in the cave. They were sitting on rocks impatiently, waiting for us (or at least someone else). Suddenly, Chloe saw two shadows enter the cave.

"Guys, make yourselves small." Chloe whispered. "Two people have entered the cave."

"Hey, I knew they were here!" One of those people said. "They're sitting in that corner.

"Let's catch them before they escape!" The other person said. "I'm pretty sure we'll get a great prize from Face once we catch those thieves!"

Thieves?! Amilya, Chloe and Avery gasped. It was Omar and Ashton! They knew that 'cause they heard them mention Face! Oh no! Now they would really be in trouble! Omar and Ashton must have noticed them, and now it was up to them!

"Hey! Omar said. "What are you guys doing here? Hiding from us? You poor scaredy-cats! Nowhere else to go? Well, we have the perfect place for you!"

"Yeah!" Aston added. "It's the most perfect house you'd want to live in! We bring breakfast, lunch, supper and dinner, all very good meals! Besides, we also have nice bedrooms with a bed for each of you! They're very chic beds! We promise!"

"They're lying," Amilya whispered to Chloe and Avery. "I'll do the talking."

"We doubt it," Amilya replied, arms crossed. "I don't think I could trust those faces."

"Fine then!" Ashton said angrily. "You want to be forced to go to prison instead, don't you? 'Cause those are the faces I'm seeing."

"Can't you just leave us alone?" Chloe asked.

"Of course not!" Omar replied, grinning.

At that moment, Omar and Ashton grabbed Amilya, Chloe and Avery and dragged them to somewhere they didn't know. Well, Amilya did. Omar grabbed Amilya and Chloe, and Ashton grabbed Avery and dragged her by the arm.

"Let us go!" Amilya shouted. "This is none of your business!"

"Actually, it really is part of our business." Ashton replied thoughtfully. "It's a great buisness we do for Master Face and we get paid very well."

Amilya slapped her forehead. Ashton really does need to learn the definition of grammar. Amilya looked very angry that she suddenly pulled her arm out of Omar's.

"What are you doing?!" Omar shouted hysterically. "We have to get her, Ashton! Got it? Now Run!"

"Got it!" Ashton replied.

But instead of running towards Amilya, Ashton ran straight to Face's castle.

"Where are you going?" Omar shouted angrily. "Amilya is here! Where do you think you're going?"

"To the castle's prison area, of course!" Ashton replied cheerfully. "Master Face didn't tell us to keep the humans anywhere else other than a prison cell, did he? Besides, you said "Got it" and after that, you said "Now run". That's why I ran to the castle! Because I got Amilya and now I ran to the castle!"

"What is wrong with you?!" Omar asked, frustrated.

"What is wrong with YOU?" Ashton asked furiously. "I follow directions carefully. If it's wrong, it's not my fault! It's yours! Maybe you should make directions more specific and clear!"

This time, it was Omar who slapped his forehead. He was so angry, he couldn't take it anymore. All he did was drag Chloe and Avery to their prison cell, slammed the door shut, locked it and placed the key in a secretive spot. Then he went out and looked around for Amilya and he soon found her. She had climbed a tree and tried to make herself comfortable.