Chapter 18

THIRD PERSON POV

Alessia sat unmoving in her position her eyes fixated on the droplets of blood drizzled all over Luca's shattered window.

She could process all that was going on. Everything was rushing by her. Her light was slowly dimming and she desperately clutched onto whatever she could trying to keep away the impending darkness that seemed to want to swallow her whole.

It was like a chess game but her opponent knew her moves before she even thought them up. They were always one step ahead and that terrified her. There was not a single thing she could do that they weren't expecting. There was no way she could get to Luca without them knowing her plan. They were an empire, she was a 16 year old girl.

She was still a child.

All of a sudden Alessia was filled with an unexplainable amount of rage. She had never felt so worthlessly defeated in all her life. She had nowhere to turn to for help. Luca could lose his life and there wasn't a thing she could do if she sat there feeling sorry for herself. Her fists shook with rage as she hastily stood up and began marching down the stairs.

Liam stood there in the phone. He had been making phone calls after phone call doing anything he could to help the girl he saw as no less than his family.

As Liam saw her marching towards the door he quickly hung up rushing to block the girls path.

"Sia where are you going?" He asked calmly but Sia only tried to push past him.

"I'm gonna kill those bastardly cowards!" She yelled as Liam started to push her back towards the couch.

"Let me go I have to do something!" She said as her eyes began to tear up. She was so emotionally exhausted that her emotions were all over the place. She didn't know wether to be angry or sad or confused but what she did know was that she was all three.

"What can you do right now Sia? You're injured, you don't know where they're holding him, heck you don't even know who has him." Liam said calming her down as she finally took a seat. He took a seat next to her and pulled her into him running his hand through her hair trying to calm her down.

"I have to do something," she croaked.

"Look Sia just tell me everything and I'll help you. I promise I'll help you." He said sincerity tumbled out along with his words.

Sia swallowed the sob that had encased her heart creeping up her airways blocking her off breathing.

Then she opened her mouth and the events of the past couple of weeks came tumbling out.

Liam listened intently until Sia suddenly got off him.

"Liam I had a theory," she started quietly.  Liam nodded signaling her to keep going.

"Liam my brother they're uhm," she paused looking down collecting her words thinking of the best way to say it, "Liam they're the mafia." She said quietly

"They're the mafia and they have enemies many enemies but I've managed to narrow it down to the three enemies I think are most likely to be the ones who are doing all this."

"Who?" Liam said.

"The Russians, the English and the Americans." She said but noticed how Liam tensed up when she said the Americans. "Why aren't you shocked or anything I just told you my brother are the mafia? My oldest brother runs it he's the don." Liam only shook his head before letting out a puff of air.