Chapter 20

Sofia stilled before her once sweet and caring expression turned cold. Liam had pulled his gun out pointing it at Sofia.

She stood up with her hands up a sick grin resting on her face.

"Gosh it was exhausting pretending to like you for so long," she said making my heart break further.

"How could you," I whispered out my heart shattering with every word. The same heart she would always piece back together. I stood up slowly beginning to edge towards her.

She laughed. A laugh so sick and twisted it ran shivers down my spine. "Oh Alessia, such a pity," she said tilting her head taking a step closer making Liam cock his gun pushing her back. "Oh feisty," Sofia said her voice laced with humour. My sof was gone. She never existed.

My sof never existed.

Reality tumbled down as everything I had known became nothing. "You told them everything didn't you? My plans you told them." I said taking a step towards her as anger began to flood my veins. "Bingo!" Sofia said with a menacing smile. Rage pummeled through me as I ran towards her tackling her to the ground. I rammed my fists into her face over and over again. Sofia reacted quickly kicking me off her getting into a fighting stance. I did the same before grabbing the massive vase on Liam's side table smashing it over her head she stumbled back as blood began to trickle down her fore head.

She let out an almost growl noise before running at me sending punch after punch. I dodged almost all of them letting the rest hit places that wouldn't hurt as bad. I sent a kick to her side before sending a flying one to her face making her spit out blood.

"You bitch!" She cried running at me again but I grabbed her arm twisting it behind her holding her in a position that gave me the ability to break her arms at anytime. "Where the hell is he Sofia," I yelled out twisting her arm making her gasp out in pain.

I had never felt worse in my life. I had fought and defeated many people. Many had hurt me way more than Sofia had yet this was the most painful fight I had ever fought.

"I-i don't know I swear they didn't tell me i-i was just meant to tell them what you were doing." I furrowed my eyebrows at her unconfident wavering tone. It almost sounded fa-

Before I could finish my thought Sofia had knocked her head back into mine making my nose bleed I gasped letting her go slightly giving her a chance to escape my hold. She twisted me around so quickly and in a second I had a gun pressed against the side of my head.

Sofia held me by my neck as Liam stared at us with his gun pointed at Sofia.

"Gee thanks for the help Liam," I said sarcastically.

"You looked like you were handling it!" He said shrugging.

"Shut up the both of you," Sofia practically yelled out before starting to move towards the door. Liam kept his gun pointed right at her.

"Now here's what's going to happen. I'm going to walk out that door and you're not going to follow me. If you do I'll blow her brains out." She said opening the door with her hand wrapped around my neck. I wanted to use this opportunity but I didn't move as the gun was still pressed against my temple.

She stepped out of the door before pushing me into the room and slamming the door shut. Liam rushed out to open it but then a gunshot rang out. The door handle dropped of not even a second later. She had shot the handle.

"Well shit." Liam said running a hand through his hair.

I stayed rooted to my spot for a moment before I burst out into maniacal laughter.

"This whole time she-" I cut myself off with a wheeze as I fell to the floor.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I laughed so hard my stomach began to ache. My cheeks burned. "Oh god Liam this whole time," I said wiping my eyes.