Chapter 34

THIRD PERSON POV

Leo was conflicted. He sat on his bed throwing a rubber ball at the wall over and over again. There's no way that was Alessia. Right? She was dead. He had watched her die. Leo let out a groan letting the ball fall to the floor as he ran his hands through his hair.

At that exact moment Rocco popped his head through the door. "What's wrong with you?" He said flopping down next to Leo on his bed. "Are you still on that girl who looked like Sia?" He said picking up the ball on the floor and beginning to throw it at the wall as Leo had been doing.

"You don't understand roc, her eyes they were so-" Leo stopped himself swallowing the rest of his words.

"Look forget about that. Let's go do something else."

"Like what?" Leo said furrowing his eyebrows. Safe to say he was itching to get out of the hotel. He was dying of boredom.

"Let's go to a fight." Rocco said excitedly making Leo's eyes widen.

"You wanna get us killed?!" He whisper shouted. Going to a fight was far too dangerous. It would be crowded with American mafia soldiers.

"Oh come on! Live a little." Rocco said standing up before turning around to look down at a conflicted Leo.

"What if we get caught?" He asked unsurely.

"We won't." Rocco said with a sly smirk making Leo let out a sigh. He weighed the pros and cons knowing this was a terrible idea that would most likely get the both of them killed. Shame his will to live was far less than his urge to have some fun.

"Fine let's go." He said reluctantly. Even if they were kidnapped he was confident that Alessandro would save them. He wasn't all too worried about being tortured. He was used to pain. "Do you even know where they happen?" Leo said making Rocco shake his head and shrug his shoulders. Leo rolled his eyes before standing up with Rocco right behind him.

The boys walked into the common room where Alessandro sat with his computer Infront of him. Emilio xander and Xavier sat around on the couches watching whatever was playing at the time.

"Guys we're going out." Rocco said grabbing his coat. Leo did the same also grabbing the keys and putting them in his pocket.

"Where?" Emilio asked not looking away from his movie.

"Don't know probably just for a walk, dying of boredom." Leo answered. Emilio nodded barely listening to them. Rocco and Leo took that as there chance and raced out the apartment before anyone else could say anything.

Half an hour later they had found themselves in the middle of a crowded bar after someone said there was an underground ring.

Leo and Rocco manoeuvred their way through crowds of people as they tried to get to the bar. Seconds felt like hours as the made their way through masses of drunk and sweaty dancers.

Finally they made their way up to the bar and got the attention of the bartend.

"Hey." Rocco started as the bartend approached the two. "So I heard of some illegal activities happening in the basement." Rocco said looking around to see if anyone was hearing him.

The bartend did the same before leaning in and gesturing for Leo and Rocco to do the same. "$50 entrance fee." Rocco grabbed his wallet with an eyeroll quickly extracting a $50 note. He slid it over to the man. The bartender gave Rocco a smile before walking over to the other side where the customers were waiting. He approached Rocco and Leo gesturing them to follow him as he walked into the staff only room.