Chapter 46

Third person pov

As Andrea went over training strategies with Alessandro she let out a soft groan. She really wasn't in the mood but she had to power through. For her sake and everyone she cared about. She just wished she could power through with a cup of coffee.

Almost as if her wishes were heard Luca sauntered in with two coffees in hand. "I got coffee," he chirped as he placed one down Infront of Andrea before giving her a bright smile. He then turned to Alessandro and gave him a glare before turning back to Andrea.

"Where's mine?" Alessandro asked Luca who only looked him up and down with the bitchiest look possible before he scoffed and turned back to Andrea making Alessandro glare at the back of his head and leave the room to get his own coffee.

"Are we gonna start training today?" He asked Andrea perching down on the edge of the table Infront of her as he took a sip of his coffee.

Andrea blinked at him for a moment before she nodded as she cleared her throat. "Uhm yeah we're gonna start with some of our fighting techniques today then tomorrow we'll do yours then Alessandro's." She said handing him a printed piece of paper with a neat schedule. Luca nodded as he read over it. Andrea looked at him before getting up out of her seat.

She picked up her coffee taking a sip before letting out a relieved sigh as she began to slowly walk around the room. Luca looked up at her with an eyebrow raised. "You're tired?" He asked making Andrea stop and turn back to him.

"No. I've just missed your coffee." She said with a smile making Luca smile back. He let out a small chuckle before taking another sip of his coffee as he went back to studying the schedule.

"So what are we gonna do about Sofia? Are we trying to find her location or just waiting until she strikes again." He asked after a few moments silence.

"She's already lowered my defenses by destroying my weapons so I guess she'll be trying something soon enough. I say we wait. Right now we're unprepared. We've got enough to keep them away but not good enough to attack." She said simply taking a seat at the head of the table. She clasped her fingers together before leaning her elbows on the table. Luca nodded before he stood up with his cup in hand.

"What do you think she'll try?" He asked again taking a seat in the chair next to her. He leaned forwards on his arm giving her his full undivided attention.

"My guess is that she'll try threaten me with you guys as she always does. She's running out of ideas or something so I guess our top priority is keeping everyone safe." She said making him nod again.

"How do we do that?"

"We moved here didn't we? We've got triple her soldiers. Double her skill. And so much more. We've got the upper hand. If Sofia tries anything it'll end up with her capture." She said simply making Luca nod again and lean back in his chair. No one said anything as he simply looked at the wall in deep thought. Andrea couldn't help but stare at him with her eyebrows furrowed.

Luca was like nothing she'd ever seen. She had told him she killed her father. And he wasn't mad. She had gotten him kidnapped. And he wasn't mad. She had left for five years without telling him making him believe she was dead. And he wasn't mad. Did he just never get mad?

"Why aren't you mad?" She blurted out suddenly making Luca look at her with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Have you done something for me to be mad about?" He asked with a small smile.

Andrea didn't smile. "I've done so much. So much yet you're just so forgiving."

"You haven't-"

"I lied to you. I left you. I let you live with that guilt for five whole years. I've done so much." She said looking at him in disbelief when he gave her a soft smile.