chapter 1 : Friends with privileges ..

(hey! I wrote that fic three years ago and back then, I was very, VERY bad at writting and with english! Im currently correcting the fic but it's a bit cringe, ngl... Im still trying to make it sound nice, but it's pretty complex since I don't want to change the story too much... Anyways! Im at chapter 7 rn, still hope you like the story and that it doesn't sound too cringe...)

TW : Soft nsfw.

Today, Pidge had worked a lot. At night, she returned home exhausted. It was 2 am, and she knew she still had things to do before bedtime. So, she sat down with her laptop, intending to finish her tasks when she heard a knock at the door.

She immediately recognized him, even with his disheveled hair - it was her friend, Keith. Given his usual preoccupation with space, his arrival on Earth at 2 am seemed out of character. He appeared tired and confused.

"Hey, Keith! So, you're on Earth? Surprise!" She greeted him with a polite smile, choosing to overlook his disheveled appearance.

Keith attempted a smile in return. "Yeah..."

"Are you alright?" She raised an eyebrow, finally noticing his disheveled state.

He sighed in response. "Yeah, just tired."

She paused for a moment, contemplating. "Do you have anywhere to go tonight?"

"No," he replied simply, further puzzling her.

"Well... alright... you can stay here if you want..."

"Please..."

"Sure, come in." Keith entered, familiar with her messy apartment.

Pidge sensed that something was amiss. "Are you sure you're okay, Keith? You seem off... You know you can tell me if something's wrong..."

"Don't worry, just had a deep conversation with my mom and Slav," he sighed.

"Ah... Slav... That guy always gets on my nerves... Can I ask what the conversation was about?"

"Well... about other realities and my future. I basically don't know what's going to happen in my future, but with all these possibilities... I just feel like I don't want to be alone right now... that's why I'm here. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but you were the first person I thought of when I realized I didn't want to be alone... didn't want to see Shiro and Curtis spending their time arguing about trivial things..."

"Aww... It's sweet that you thought of me! Of course, you're not bothering me, Keith! You can come here anytime! Also, don't listen to Slav. After hearing everything he had to say, I had nightmares..."

"I knew you would let me stay... that's really nice of you, Pidge," he smiled.

"Of course! Do you want something to drink? Maybe something to eat?"

"Nah... don't bother yourself more..."

"But you're my guest! I have to make sure you're comfortable!" She looked around. "By the way, sorry for the mess. I wasn't expecting you..."

"I'm fine, and don't worry. I know you, and I know you're messy," he chuckled.

"Haha... Okay... so... I'm going to get a room ready for you," she began to walk away towards the guest room.

"Well... I know it's weird, but I... I really don't want to feel alone tonight," he sighed.

"Wanna sleep in my room?"

"Doesn't that bother you?"

"Nah... I know how you feel. Slav made me feel like that too, but I was all alone. I wish I had someone with me at that time," she admitted with a soft smile.