chapter 2 : the discovery

After that night, they kept seeing each other every time Keith returned to Earth... I think you know what they were doing, by the way... Anyways! Keith and Pidge were starting to be really comfortable with each other! For example, they started hugging every time. They even liked to give each other kisses. They started holding hands, and Pidge was also stealing Keith's clothes.

They never thought about being that way before. One was too occupied with their Marmora stuff, and the other was too occupied with her tech and other stuff. At some point, they were asking themselves questions... but in the end, they didn't care. They knew that they could kiss even if they didn't call themselves a couple. So what's the point of messing everything up?

One day, Keith came to Earth and went immediately to see Pidge.

She was glad to see him, but:

"Hey, Keith!" She hugged him.

"Heyy!"

"Come in." Keith entered the house.

"You seem a little tired... since last time... like... it was 4 weeks ago?"

"Yeah... I'm feeling bad... kinda nauseous. But I'll be fine!" She sighed.

"Okay, I'll take care of you then. You should go to rest."

"Hmm... I don't know."

"I insist."

"Okay, sir."

"Have you vomited?"

"Yeah, this morning."

"Weird..."

"Sure..." They both stayed silent.

"Do you think...?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe you should test?"

Pidge stayed silent.

"Can you go buy one?"

"Sure." 

Keith grabbed some money and went to buy a pregnancy test. he was scared, all the way to the pharmacy and back... He came back and gave it to Pidge.

"Okay... I'm scared."

"Don't be." He said, even tho he was too...

"Alright." She went to the bathroom. "Wait for me in the bedroom."

"Okay."

Some seconds... some minutes... nothing. She is not coming out of the bathroom. Then; she came out. She seemed shocked.

"What?!"

She didn't answer and just sat on the bed, leaving the test next to her. It was positive. Keith looked at the test and then at her.

He was shocked too, but he saw that she was about to cry, so he left his confusion aside and then grabbed her in his arms, kissing the top of her head.

"This is going to be fine, okay?... I'm here..."

"How do you want that to be fine?! I'm 20 years old, I have a lot of work. You are a member of the Blade of Marmora, and you are never on Earth. How do you want that to be fine? We are not even a couple."

"It'll still be fine. What do you want to do about it? This is your body, you decide."

"Cry about it."

"You can cry about it, but the question is, what about the baby... do you want to keep it or not?"

"I won't. I told you why. But it's hard. What am I going to do...?"

"I'll take you to the doctor tomorrow. You need to rest."

"You want me to rest? I can't. I feel so empty. I'm scared. I'm so stupid. We should have protected ourselves that one night."

"What do you want to do right now?"

"I don't know..."

"I'll calm you. We will talk about it when your mind is going to be clear. Now lay down, I'll bring you some snacks, and I'll cuddle you while we watch TV. Isn't it good?"

Pidge smiled.

"It is perfect... thanks..."

Keith smiled and kissed her forehead... and that's what happened...

hi !! this chapter is VERY short and im very sorry about it .. hope you enjoy the story 👹

SORRY for the mistakes btw !!

stay tuned for CHAPTER 3 !!!!!!