chapter 13 : a new life

-I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ! MY BABY IS GROWING UP SO FAST !..
Colleen screamed . She was squeezing her daugter very tightly .

-MOMMM , I CAN'T BREATH !
Colleen let go of Pidge .

-have you planed a date for the wedding ?
sam asked .

-well... he asked me a few weeks ago ...we didn't realy took a moment to think of it because Kayden .. but it's early ! We have all the time we want to plan it .

-don't you think you two are going too fast ?..
sam asked a little worried .

-well. I know Keith since 5 years now , I lived with him for a long time and I know him very well . I have a child with him now . I don't think that taking our time will change something .. we're just angaged , the wedding is not planed to be soon .. It sure feels a little scary , but I feel ready . voltron brought us together and I don't think this is a coincidence . I feel like he and I are ment to be together
.. after all that happened ...

After a little silence , Sam smiled at his daughter .

-I know you are mature , I wont doubt your choices . If this is what you want , your mother and I will be following you . I believe in you and I know Keith is a good guy . I do see that you both have a strong bonde.

Pidge smiled and huged her father .
-thank you dad.

some laughters were coming from the room next to where pidge and her parents were in .

-I am the best uncle in the universe , right little bude ?

Pidge walked into the room . She saw Matt and Kayden both in the couch layed down .

-How could he know , you are his only real uncle .

-shut up Katie , your just jealous .

-jealous of what ? That you are "the best uncle in the universe" ? I think I can andle my jeal about it ..

-here , Kayden , tell your mother I am the best !
kayden just lifted his arms toward his mother .
pidge took her son in her arms .

-I don't understand what he is trying to say BUT , I do smell that someone needs to be changed . "Best uncle in the universe " , why don't you do that for your little sister ?

-nah , im good .

Pidge sighed with a little grin on her face .
she poceded to change Kayden . Matt was next to her .

-isn't that hard everydays ?
Matt asked .

-it is . and it was sure hard the first week . He was crying a lot because of his baby teeth . It's been 3 weeks now and I thougt they would have grown compleatly but actualy , they just started showing up . Nothing eles . We'll see what will happen . But he seem to be almost ready to crawl on the ground wich is not actualy something a 3 weeks baby can do . I had to get a baby with an half galra .
she sarcasticly answered .

-But it's ok , you'll see what will be coming next . You'll be alright .
Matt said putting a hand on his sister shoulder .

-yea . But it is very stressing for both keith and I . We feel like we are not doing things right . Like , a mother should always know what to do for their baby . Keith and I cannot be sure of what could actualy come next ...
Pidge said . She took Kayden in her arms after having him changed . She kisses his forehead .

-you'll figure it out . I have no doubt about that . You two are great parents that wants their child to be ok and it's normal to be scared about it but im sure it'll be ok . Even if Kay' isn't like baby , Keith's father did took care of an alf galra kid by hisself . He did it . You two will too. You'll do great Kat' .