chapter 4 : maybe ?..

"Okay, are you ready to go?" Keith stood by the entrance door, waiting.

"I'm coming, just a sec."

They were officially a couple for only two hours, but to tell the truth, it looked like they had already been together for years.

Today, they planned to go to the doctor to learn more about Pidge's pregnancy.

"Alright! I'm done, let's go."

She grabbed Keith by his shirt, kissed him quickly, and then headed to the car, leaving him surprised by the sudden kiss. After a few seconds, he followed her to the car, and they headed to the medical center.

At the medical center, they waited for a doctor to take them. After a little while, the doctor called them into her office.

"Soooo... you came because you are pregnant, right, Miss Holt?"

"Yes, we discovered it yesterday, but I'm guessing that I could be pregnant for weeks now..."

"I see, you must be right. You have made a pregnancy test, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay, you did a pregnancy test because you had symptoms of a possible pregnancy?"

"Exactly."

"Can you tell me your symptoms?"

"Basically, I'm vomiting and I have nausea every morning... I also feel really tired all the time..."

"I see... we are going to make sure that you are pregnant by an ultrasound. If you are pregnant for a month, I must be able to see by an ultrasound because of our new tech. If I cannot see, you'll have to come back for us to make blood tests. For the tests, you will need to not drink and not eat before... is it okay for you?"

"Yes."

"For now, let's try the ultrasound..."

"Fine."

"Come with me, ma'am, lay on this table, please."

Pidge did what the doctor asked her. "Ma'am? If we want to abort, what procedures do we have to make?" She asked.

"You won't keep it? Well, I'll give you papers for that. If you are only a month or a little more, it'll be fine."

"Okay, thanks."

After long minutes, they finally started the ultrasound. Keith stood up and got himself closer to his girlfriend to see clearly what was in her belly. On the screen, they couldn't see a lot... well, actually, they couldn't see any baby. Obviously! But still, they were able to see a little cell.

"Hmm... seeing that, I would say you're almost a month pregnant..."

"A MONTH?! HOW?!" Pidge screamed.

Keith stared at the screen. It sure wasn't a baby now, but... He already attached himself to this small thing... they can't keep it. But that hurts. Maybe they could, though? No... Pidge wouldn't agree... could she? Shit. I'm not thinking straight right now... Keith thought.

"KEITH?!" Pidge interrupted Keith's thought. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry, I was kind of... lost in my mind... don't mind that. Are YOU okay?"

"I think..."

"Okay, so we're done here?"

"I guess?"

"Good."

They went back to the doctor's desk. She gave them the paper for abortion. After a moment, they got back to their car. Keith wanted to talk to her, but he didn't know how to engage the conversation.

"Kat'?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you really want to abort? I mean, aren't you scared?"

"Well... I'm maybe a little scared, but if this is the only way to stop my pregnancy..."

"Do you really want to stop it?"

She stayed silent. "It's not like we could choose..."

"Of course, you can! You want to keep it? Then we'll make our best for it to happen under the best conditions."

Keith put his hand on Pidge's leg.

"But how?! You work in space, I work at the garrison! You are 23 and I'm 20! How would people react?!"

"Since when do you care about people?"

"When I say people, I mean my mom."

"I'm sure she'll be fine... maybe a little pissed at first, but she'll accept it. She loves you no matter what."

"What about our works?"

"Teludav? Space wolf? I can come back every day."

"Stop, you won't waste your life like that!"

"I'm not wasting it! I'm doing that because I love you and because this is what I want!"

"Have you even really thought about it before?!"

"No. But thinking won't change anything. You're the one with whom I want to finish my life and the only girl I've ever loved. EVER. You're the only one I want to form a family with. The only one I could give my name to. I want us to be exclusive! I know, this sounds stupid and all because we've only been a couple since this morning, but being with you these last months... THOSE LAST YEARS!... made me understand. And if this doesn't work, we'll find a way to make it okay. I'll give everything to make it work. Now, I just need to know, what do you think?"

Pidge stayed quiet.

"Pidge."

"You know me, Keith. I'm not like that. But... ARHH!!... let's give it a shot. Asshole."

"I love you too."

HELLOOOOO !! IDk what to say , just have a safe day !! no hate pls !!

if i made mistakes im very sorry ..

see you , stay tuned for CHAPTER 5 !!✅