chapter 14: love hurts

( I HAVEN'T CORRECTED MISTAKES OF THAT PART YET, IM VERY SORRY !! IT'L BE HANDLED SOON !!)

It was 7 month after Kayden's birth , and, well pidge and Keith had a lot of time to plan their wedding . It wasn't fully planed but they had already  send the invitations to their wedding to their friends and family . They had invited aproximatively 200   people ( they could have invited more but they had been really selective about the people they invited .. )
Basically , you know most of the gests :

-the paladins
-pidge's family (even far family )
-the BOM
-every of their friends at the Garrison
-theire friends that worked in the atlas
-some people from other planets ...

Many people had not yet answered the invitation , but , since pidge invited James , she noticed that he was avoiding her at work . Now , she was sure , something was wrong. 

She came back home , exhausted by her day and then fell in the couch .

Keith , that stayed home this same day to take care of his son, was sat in the middle of the living room, in a carpet in front of Kayden that was playing with his toys . When Kayden saw his mother , he got up and babbled while walking toward her . ( Yes , he walks since a few month.. galra stuffs.)

-hey honey !.. had a great day with you father ?..
Pidge said . She took Kayden off of the ground to hug him.
he giggled and tryed to say a few words that only his parents could understand.
Keith got closer to give a kiss in his wife's forehead.

-we missed you.

He gave her a soft smile that she returned.

-I... missed ...you... both... too. Now, we need to talk.
She answered letting a pose in between each words to let kisses on her son's face.
Keith looked at her with a confused expression.

-about what?

-James. I have to work with him but since we announced that we were getting married, he is completely avoiding me. I know he doesn't have a thing against me, he is still talking news from times to times but I know that you two have a background and that now he kind of... Hate you? I'd like you two to get along because James is such a good friend and coworker. Could you please talk to him?

Keith looked at his exhausted wife and letted another kiss on her forehead before to speak up :

-Ok. If this is what you want, then I'll do it. So I have to come tomorrow at the garrison with you?

-Thanks honey, yes, so we have to get Kayden at my parents' house. I'm sure my mother will be glad to keep him in the morning.

-sure. Then tomorrow. Got it.

The evening passed, letting place to the night and then the morning. The couple woke up and got up to get going at the garrison. They stoped at the Holt's and then arrived at the garrison.

- Alright. I'll be in my lab, James might be in the hangar. Good luck keef.
Pidge kissed her husband softely and headed to her lab.

-ok, so now, James.

Keith said as he was walking towards the hangar.
He entered and saw many people and ships. Some of the people looked familiar: Nadia, Rayan and Ina were next to a group of cadets.
Keith approached them.

-hey everyone! How are you guys doing?

-KEITH! Cool to see you here. I think we're all doing ok here, right?

Ina and Rayan just nodded in agreement with their usual expressions.

-good then! Any idea where Griffin is ?