chapter 11 : FINALY !!

theire family lefted the hospital . Pidge was exausted . Her eyes looked so tired but she actualy didn't wanted to get some rest . She wanted to take care of Kayden even if she was having an hard time to move herself .

-Kat' ... rest .. i'll take care of him .

-no , im fine don't worry ..

-Katie , your eyes are so dark so I beg you to get some rest . I'll take good care of him , he'll be ok . Just trust me .

- I trust you ,Keith . Im just thinking a lot . Are you going back home tonight ?

-I can ask to stay if you want me to. If they can't get me a bed , I can still sleep on a chair , I don't care .

-if you can't get a bed , just go back home . Don't put yourself in disconfort for that .

-I don't want to go back alone . A chair is fine.

Pidge stayed quiet .

-i'll go see a doctor to know if it is posible for me to stay .
keith said geting up of his chair and carresing pidge's head.
he got out the room .

pidge was finaly all alone .

by her self .

everything was silent .

she sighs , looked down her sleeping son and then caressed his cheek .
He looked so peacefull .

So peacefull....

So.........

When keith came back in the room , he founded his girlfriend sleeping , a hand on Kaiden's cheek .

He smiled  .
the doctors allowed him to stay the night but they couldn't get him a bed . He didn't cared . Chairs ...
are great .......

pidge woke up in the morning , it was 7am .
she looked around her . She was at the hospital . It wasn't a dream ..

she turned her head to Kayden's bed but next to it , she saw keith , sat on a chair .
He had his head and his arms on the bed .
She didn't liked to see him in such disconfort but she couldn't do anything about it .

she turned to her sons bed . His first night was very calm , he didn't cryed . Pidge was glad , she needed to sleep ..

The doctors had to come check pidge's current state soon this morning and this afternoon , her friends were suposed to come visit .

The doctor said he'll come around 8:30~..
she had an houre ... what was she going to do ?...

alone for an houre ....

her phone made a noise . A message ?

yes , in the "voltron" groupe tchat ;

" Hi everyone !! Pidge , Keith , I was wondering : when can we come today ? "
shiro asked.

"Hi guys , I can't tell you yet , it isn't sure that im staying in the hospital all day .. I'll tell you later ! If the doctor tell me that im able to get back home , you'll have to come to my place ."
pidge answered .

they talked for long minutes in the group but after a moment , pidge was surprised by Kayden's tears .

he was screaming . Guess he needed to eat ?

-shhhhh.... dady is sleeping....
pidge gently took her son on her arms and tried to calm him .

-what is wrong honey ? Is your tum empty ? How did they fed you while I was asleep .. i did not breastfed you and I don't think I will ... I do not feel good with the idea of having to be alf naked in a public place ... ughhh....