chapter 9 : KAYDEN

in the middle of the night , pidge was feeling weird . she was supposed to give birth realy soon . This could happen week actualy and Keith was realy stressed . So stressed that he wasn't even sleeping this night .

When he saw pidge geting up to go to the toilette , he was pretty sure that it was time .

-what happen ?
he asks .

-sleep honey , im just going to the toilets .. im feeling contractions ..

-are you ok ? Is it time ?

-Nha... my water didn't even broked yet . just rest .

Keith sigh and then closed his eyes on the pilow.

pidge headed to the toilet and when she got in , she felt and horrible contration that got her sitting on the side of the bathtub .

-sssss............ fuck..........
she was breathing faster .

The pain grew stronger .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and then.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-KEITH , MY WATER BROKED !!!
she managed to scream even if she was on pain .

keith immediatly got up and ran to the bathroom .

-ARE YOU ALRIGHT ?!

-we have to go keith ... grab my bag and let's head the hospital ......

pidge said almost crying . Keith noded and helped her to get up .

-let me take you to the car .
keith said .

-I can go myself , take the stufs ......

-are you sure .

-JUST GO !!!

pidge walked and sat on the car while keith took the stuf in the house . He took them very quickly and then joined pidge in the car . He immediatly started the car and he was driving very fast . They arrived at the hospital and they went at the entrance .

-SHE IS GOING TO GIVE BIRTH !!
keith screamed at the
receptionist.

-alright , calm dow sir , we'll take care of that .

some doctors arrived and took pidge on a wheelchair and then they took her to a room . keith followed them . Pidge was layed on a bed waiting for a doctor .

-keith ..... call my parents ..
keith noded , kisses pidge's forehead and then left the room to call Colleen and Sam .
It was 3am but he was pretty sure that they will answere .
He called and after a few secondes , Colleen answered .

-yes...?

-hello Colleen , sorry to call you at this houre but Katie asked me to .. she is at the hospital and she is going to give birth soon .. the doctor is going to tell us in a few minutes ..

-HO MY GOD SAMUEL WAKE UP !! KATIE IS AT THE HOSPITAL !! SHE IS GIVING BIRTH !! IS SHE OK ?!!

-she is going to be fine , im here with her . you can come whenever you want .

-we are coming right now !!
colleen hang up .
keith came back in the room .

-I called your parents , they said that they are coming .

-ok thanks ..
keith sat on a chaire next to pidge .

-are you feeling ok ?..
keith asks grabing pidge's hand .