chapter 12 : unexpected

-yesterday , I saw you sleeping with Kayden . It was the amazingest thing I had ever seen . I felt ... I don't know .. weird . So I took a decision . I don't know if you will agree ....
keith made a pause .

-pidge .. we know each other for long . At first , I thought that we were in different worlds .. I mean. We are . But I thought I would've never undertood you . At the end , I know that I was wrong . Our realtion grew and .. by the time , I guess I had to learn to deal with my feelings . It never has been easy for me . To talk like im doing it right now or to just understand how I feel . How other people feel . But more our realtion grew , more I learned to deal with them .. to understand . I now know how to express them ...

Katie.

Keith took pidge's hands .

-Everything goes so fast and so are my feelings .
Look at us now ! we are parents ! together !
I might have took that desision without thinking it through but I feel like it is the right thing to do .

keith got a small box out of his pocket making pidge gasp.

-I love you and .. I want to finish my life with you. Will you marry me ?..

pidge didn't answered , she stayed sat in chock .

-I mean ... we are not obligated to if you don't want to ... I didn't thou-

-Keith . Of course . Yes ! I WANT TO !! I love you too and im glad that you are going to be my future because this is what I want !

keith smiled . He couldn't help it . He grabed her on his arms . She huged him back . After a moment huging ,pidge grabed his chin and then kissed him . Her hands got on the back of his neck has his hands got on her hips .
they stoped kissing .

-you want the ring or what ?
keith asked chuckling .

-what I want is to sleep .
She answered yawning and smiling in the same time .

-give me your hand .
he said still smiling at her .
She gave her hand and keith gently placed a ring on it . It had an emerald on it .

-now , you are officialy THE future miss Kogane !
he said making a fancy voice .
she chucled and then huged him . They fell into the bed .

-don't fall asleep , I have to go shower .
Keith said pating her back .

she didn't answered .
keith took a look at her and saw that she was already asleep . He sighed and kissed her head .

-all right .. I let you sleep on my chest for five more minutes and then I go shower .. but just five minute of cuddling no more .
she snored in response .

has you can imagine , keith cuddeled her more then five minutes .. he did for almost an houre . I mean seriously , do you think it is easy to let go of that small pidgeon??

In the middle of the night , screams were coming from Kaiden's bedroom . It was almost 3am .

pidge groaned and was proceding to get up but she got stoped by her boyfriend .

-sleep , I've got this .
he said pulling her down the bed .

pidge frowned . She was sure tired but she was capable to andle the situation herself .

-look keith , this is very nice but eversince Kayden is here I feel very unusefull . You've took a lot of time to take care of him while I was just sleeping . So now ..
she gets up and and start to walk toward Kaiden's room .

-I'll come-

-no , I've got this , you stay here .
Keith looked at her puting his head down the pilow .