Fourth Chapter: Can We Flo Tonight?

Devante 
After School

Charlotte, North Carolina

"Why do I got to ride the bus home I'm not some charity case" Dalvin says giving this hard look at Devante. 

Devante didn't want to tell him what was going on he just turns his head and goes. "Man It's nothing like that I just got to take care of something"

Dalvin just shook his head he already knew what Devante was trying to do cause he never does shit alone he always takes his brothers everywhere with him Including Kci and Jojo.

"Then take me with you It don't make sense for you to go without me!" Dalvin said looking over at his older brother while Devante tried his hard on best to get Dalvin on the bus. 

"I'm sorry little bro I can't take nobody this is business now here's some change to ride the bus home tell mom I'll be home soon I can't miss her cooking" Devante said to Dalvin as he pulled out some change out his pockets for him to catch the bus.

"Alright De hurry back too!"  Dalvin said giving In.

Devante just shook his head and laughs.

Dalvin took the money and he walked away from Devante's car to catch the next bus that comes while Devante stands there and watch him from a distance walking where the bus station was at.

Just then Devante's exe come walking up to him as she rudely Interrupted the man thoughts. 

"Well If it ain't the smooth talker!" Shannon says as she wanted him to be straight up with her about him and Navy being this odd couple at school. 

Devante smacked his teeth annoyed with her thinking she always popping up out of nowhere she don't get tired of that.

"Shannon, what is it now" Devante says playfully rolling his eyes.

"Oh don't stand here and act Innocent now what do you and Navy got going on?" Shannon says as she wanted to know the whole details about them two.

"Oh that's what this is about are you stalking me or something?" Devante said watching Shannon make up lies.

Shannon stuck out them big ass duck lips and tried to hide her feelings about Devante which everyone In school knew she didn't get over him. 

"Now why would I be stalking you for Devante It's not that serious" Shannon says as Navy came to Devante's car.

(Author's Note that is the outfit and shades that Devante's wearing In the chapter)

"You think I got stupid written across my forehead" Devante mumbled while staring her down.

"What's going on?" Navy said looking confused seeing Devante's ex girlfriend talking to the same guy she likes.

Navy wanted to snatch her ass bald seeing her around her man Devante.

Shannon stop to look at Navy as she gave her a hard glare thinking she was one of them girls that is fast.

Navy did have on makeup and eye lashes too but she wasn't them types of girls she just likes to dress good.

"Oh, Navy this is Shannon, Shannon this is Navy" Devante said introducing them to one another. 

"Hi!" Shannon said rolling eyes.

Navy turned to look at Shannon thinking this chick wasn't all that serious for her to be with someone like Devante plus she looked older for her age like she could be in college Instead of high school but some girls do look more advanced for their age.