Fifth Chapter: Late Night Drive

Navy Jones
Charlotte, N
orth Carolina

"Okay I guess we talk later but we should definitely do this again cause it's fun" Devante said pulling up to Navy's neighborhood.

Navy began to look out and saw both of her parents was home here comes the encyclopedia questions again.

"Alright that's cool and thanks for dinner De everything was so good" Navy states while Devante gripped her thigh.

Navy just let it happened while she let him go over and feel all on her without her saying stop.

I mean do you not see how fine this boy looks you be crazy to tell him no Navy thought.

"Oh you welcome" Devante said leaving his head In the cook of her neck giving her hickeys.

Navy moaned loudly while tilting her head as she didn't let the night slip away from her she wanted a piece of De and she was going to give him what he needed by any means necessary.

After the making out was over Navy fiddled with his belt trying to unloosen It so she can hop on that pony and ride It but Devante was having second thoughts.

He snaps out of the lusting and he told her what she needed to hear it's better if she hears the truth then get caught by her parents.

Navy wondered why he didn't seduce her when he had the chance to.

"Devante what's the matter oh my god you heard something didn't you?" Navy said hurrying up fixing herself while making her clothes look the way It was.

"No that's not It I just got a bad feeling about this" Devante said In a deep voice.

"Oh I understand....And don't think I do this often either" Navy says ongoing. "Cause I don't"

"Listen It's all good everybody makes mistakes nobody's perfect" Devante said looking down at her body.

"Boy whatever but that is true" Navy says pushing Devante playfully.

They both started laughing.

"Alright goodnight Navy get yo ass out my car!" Devante said as Navy playfully rolled her eyes.

"Bye Devante and tell your little brother I said Hi!" Navy said as she gets out of his car.

Devante on the other hand waves at her and smiled then after that he drives away.

Navy turned on her heels while she hums to a song she written in her journal as she calls It "25 Reasons"

After that someone gasped making Navy stop In her tracks.

After finding out It was her oldest sister Katrina standing across from her while she looked surprised that Navy was getting out of some boy car.

Navy stop walking just out of respect she didn't want to Ignore her.

"Hey Katrina" Navy said talking to her sister while folding arms across her chest area.

"Don't hey Katrina me what the hell was doing In that boy car, are you having sex with him?" Katrina says grabbing her arm.

"What no of course not Trina!" Navy said snatching her arm away.

Navy was so mad at her sister for accusing her of sleeping around which that wasn't what happened.

"Then tell me what was you doing in his ride why was you in his ride for over 30 minutes little girl!" Katrina says wanting answers from her sister.

"We was just talking Trina and It's none of your business" Navy said having enough in this house she wish she can stay with somebody else.