Thirteenth Chapter: Cry For You

Navy
Charlotte, NC
June 9, 1989

Navy came back home from going to see Devante as he was leaving to go out to New York for a business trip this afternoon and she just know she's going to miss him and It haven't been an hour yet.

Navy walked In the door she couldn't get herself situated to go upstairs and get ready for the special day that's coming up as she's leaving to join the army in a few more days but her parents wanted to go over normal teenager stuff with her.

"Well there you're we've been looking for you, Is It ok If me and your father talk to you right quick?" Jackie says to her daughter. 

"Yeah sure" Navy said nervously with a worried look.

"Okay come on right this way" Jackie says directing her to follow her In the kitchen.

Navy just dropped her car keys on a rounded table as you come In while thinking what did they needed to talk to her about she haven't done nothing wrong to make them want to sit down and talk to her. 

Come to find out It was a pregnancy box sitting on the table waiting for her and that's when she knew what this conversation was going to be about.

Navy was trying to talk herself out of it by asking them could she go do something upstairs but they wasn't buying none of that.

"Navy bring your ass in here!" Angelo yelled at his daughter.

Navy didn't bluff this time because she knew It was serious once her daddy got involved in this.

"What's wrong I've did what I was suppose to do and that was to finish school and graduate not too mention I got all good grades this year so what do you both have against me I don't understand" Navy said with tears coming out of her eyes.   

"That's besides the point have you been sneaking that boy in your bedroom when we been gone?" Angelo says looking over at his daughter.

Navy cut her eyes back at her father while he talked to get a right answer from her.

"No daddy" Navy lied.

"Don't lie too us matter of fact your sisters came and told us about you been sneaking off with that boy In the middle of night and not only that Courtney found the two of you upstairs in the room having sex for I don't know how long....how could you do this when you're about to join the army soon?" Jackie says as Navy couldn't say anything after that.

She just thought she felt betrayed.

"Answer when your mother Is talking too you!" Angelo says being an unhappy parent right now.

"Yeah I'm sorry he just showed up but I never meant to hurt you" Navy says crying in between talks.

"Is you pregnant?" Jackie said with tears streaming down her cheeks staring at her daughter.

"No I used protection that day" Navy said to her parents.

"Well just be on the safe side we gonna need to be certain before you leave so take a few of these and go check to make sure you not cause we can't afford to raise no more kids" Angelo said giving her the pregnancy box too take with her.

Navy wiped her tears with her shirt and stopped being this big baby and went upstairs to get this done so she wouldn't have to see their faces until she leaves.

"Let us know when you get finish with that we would like to see the results too" Jackie said watching her seventeen year old daughter leaves the room.

Navy turned back around and nodded her head as she walked off to go use the bathroom and what do she see's on her way to the bathroom Courtney standing there acting like she didn't do nothing wrong.