Eight Chapter: Make It Like It Was

Devante
Charlotte, North Carolina
Devante and Dalvin house

Everyone looked up at Dalvin with a firearm in his hand and no one knows where it came from It scared the hell out everybody which three of them got down on the ground so they wouldn't get hit in the midst of gunplay as for Devante and Jojo tried to calm down the situation before It get to that point.

"Bruh, what are you doing with that? hand me the gun now!" Devante scrunched up his face while Dalvin on the other hand cocked head to the side to stare at his older brother.

Dalvin speaks out on the verge of tears which he had no control. "No! stay out of it Devante and Jojo, y'all ain't got shit to do with it!"

Devante looked confused from Dalvin's actions he could not understand his beef with K-ci he thought them two was friends.

"Listen to me Dalvin I'm not sure what's going on between the two of you and I don't care but I'm telling you what you ain't going to do is take a life In front of all of us. Now I'm going to tell you again drop the gun!" Devante yelled at his motionless brother.

Who was going through stuff behind the scenes that Devante could care less about because It's not his problems.

The room started to get silent again and you just felt all this tension between the two men as they bounced off heated words to each other.

"Is you mad cause I'm seeing Courtney? Is that's the reason why you been spying on us?" K-Ci said finally shedding light on some things.

Dalvin eyes grew wide as he couldn't stand him even more now since he admitted to liking his ex girlfriend.

"Why K-Ci? we been best friends since the sixth grade you shouldn't want to date my girl" Dalvin shouted out.

"Nigga she wasn't yours In the first place y'all wasn't fucking" K-Ci says arguing with him.

Trisha just started laughing out of nowhere while she holds her stomach as her and Navy stood up then Courtney did last.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't help it this is hilarious to me" Trisha said as she stopped laughing after Navy and Courtney gave her a look

Navy didn't find this to be funny at all.

Jojo carried the conversation on. "Wait, all this over a girl?"

"You got to be kidding me, really?" Devante said staring at them both.

That's when Dalvin realize he weren't worth a bullet so he didn't do nothing to him this time he put his gun away and tuck the gun in his waistband.

"Forget everybody If it was him he would feel the same way" Dalvin says getting mad.

"No I wouldn't that shit is stupid so is everybody good now?" Devante said looking around the room to find K-Ci. "Where's K"

"K stop playing" Devante and Jojo looked around the entire house.