Twenty-Third Chapter: Have You Seen

Navy
Charlotte, North Carolina

It's been a week since Jackie's funeral, Navy alarm clock alerted her after she set her alarm last night to go on a run with Courtney and Katrina they both wanted to get their sister out the house so she could keep her mind off certain things.

Navy watched her older sister In the backseat sitting up in the passenger seat while Courtney was driving to go to Walmart to get some stuff for her new apartment.

She couldn't believe how fast the months went by seems like yesterday she was talking on the phone to them about her leaving to go join the army.

During the car ride Navy sated In the backseat looking out the window while she enjoyed the ride then not too long after that a song by Jodeci their new song came on the radio blasting In the car she was feeling like a clown letting Devante go to New York.

Katrina jumped up out her seat cause this was her first time hearing that song getting played on the radio she turned towards Navy while asking her the right questions.

"Hold on did he choose his career over his girl?" Katrina asked while wanting to know more about her relationship with Devante who is now a celebrity in a R&B Group.

Navy just mean mugged her.

She remained calm hearing them on the radio she trying to be supportive of Devante whole career and not get frustrated since It's been six months she heard from him and the group.

"No Katrina we both decided on this months ago so he's not doing nothing wrong so stay out my business!" Navy says going off on Katrina.

"Damn It's like that?" Courtney said getting fed up with them arguing.

"Well she the one who brought It up!" Navy says.

She was getting so tired of Katrina acting so perfect around them she should be the last person talking right now.

"Who are you talking to I'm just trying to figure out why Devante still haven't been by too see his girlfriend so there's no need to get upset If it ain't true" Katrina said rolling her eyes.

"Oh whatever say what you want just know that I'm happy so stop thinking we broke up cause that's not what happened" Navy said.

"Alright that's enough y'all always arguing neither one of y'all don't need to be rude to each other come on now It's Saturday" Courtney said.

Navy just gave her other sister a smile and turns her head back to the window while she think about something.

"You right we suppose to be enjoying ourselves not doing all this other mess so sorry for the misunderstanding!" Katrina said apologizing to her other sister.

Navy and Courtney was surprised to hear her say all that.

"Okay I accept your apology and I'm sorry too I didn't mean to raise my voice." Navy said looking over at Katrina.

"Are we cool now?" Katrina said turning her head around to look over at Navy.

"Mhm" Navy said sitting back comfortably.

Katrina just had to smile after that she always getting on her sisters nerves.

Suddenly there was a person giving the group credit on the radio for having so much talent.

"Alright Jodeci been dropping great music like gotta love I love that song" The woman said.