Twelfth Chapter: Graduation Night

Navy
Charlotte, North Carolina
June 8, 1989

"Navy come and get in this last picture with us!" Katrina says gathering the family for a group picture to take outside the college where the graduation was held for the graduates.

"Yeah come on girl It's hotter than I don't know what out here" Trisha said adjusting her Graduation Cap while she was getting ready for the camera.

Today was a very big Important event for the students It was graduation and everyone was so excited to make it out. Also Navy was joining the army as she was happy to go with her cousin Trisha.

"Okay I'll be over there In a minute I'm talking to De!"

Navy turned around to notice Trisha and Katrina rushing her at the same time then Navy rolled her eyes playfully and she turned back around to look at Devante beautiful light hazel eyes.

"Listen before I go I just wanted to let you have something special of mines besides you've been so supportive of me from the beginning so I want you to have my book." Navy gave him her songwriting book.

(Please don't come for me I tried my best to recreate a homemade diary book ☠️)

Devante was In a lost for words he couldn't take that gift from her.

Navy saw the look on his face as he declined to keep the gift. "I'm sorry I can't keep this It's not right"

"No I want you to keep it for memories Devante you the only person that understands me nobody else don't" Navy says holding the book right In front of him while she waited for him to take It away from her hands.

Devante thought about what she said and he took her book from out her hands not sure what to do with it he hold the book in his other hand on the side of him while looking at her beautiful smile.

"So what's going to happen to us that's what we need to talk about" Devante says In a deep voice.

"I don't know we'll figure out something anyways let's just focus on us for the time being we got plenty of time to think about all the rest of the stuff" Navy says walking up to give him a kiss.

The two couple kissed around their family as it felt good to both of them because they was out of school now doing whatever they please.

"Come on dawg it's time to go" K-Ci said pulling his best friend away from Navy. 

That knucklehead ass always blocking. 

K-Ci came and got Devante to take a few pictures with them while Navy cousin Trisha took her away from Devante so she can take a couple of pictures with the rest of the family.

Navy turned around seeing Devante walked away as she wish she could be with him right now but she couldn't cause of family wanted her to take some pictures.