Thirtieth Chapter: Don't Mess

Devante
Charlotte, North Carolina
Later That Evening

Devante came back home with annoying little brother Dalvin which Devante wish he had more privacy at home he could never understand why Dalvin wanted to be around him he don't realize his ass annoying.

Devante took a seat on the couch with his shoes up on the coffee table while he turn on the television to watch his favorite show called Martin so he can laugh and he loved that Gina and Martin on the show they kept the show Interesting.

"Martin has the best Intro" Devante said to himself as he sit there watching the show come on.

"Whatever would you stop saying that nobody has a Intro like Sanford and Son now that Intro was off the hook" Dalvin said coming down the stairs as he disagreed with his own brother.

Devante gave him a confusion look as he wanted to have a debate right there on shows that had a banger Intro they liked.

"What was so special about a junkyard?" Devante says getting so tired of his obsession with the old generation shows he still watches.

"And what's so special about watching the Martin show and first of all I grew up on shows like Sanford and son Martin is for the new generation!" Dalvin said to Devante in a stern voice.  

Devante began watching television as he wish his parents never gave birth to someone like him he couldn't stand Dalvin.

"Well then I rest my case" Dalvin said putting on his North Carolina snapback and a jacket to go somewhere.

"Man where you going this time of night yo ass need to sit in the house and besides your ass just got paid too fuck wrong with you and you better not have been at that spot I caught you gambling at!" Devante yelled at his brother.

"Listen man chill, I'm not going to get myself In no more trouble alright I'm just going somewhere with a friend she's taking me out too dinner and guess what she's treating this time" Dalvin says smiling from ear to ear.

Devante turned to look at him thinking did he really just say he was going on a date with a girl.

"Oh damn she must be someone special" Devante said looking at Dalvin.

"Yeah you know the ladies love me" Dalvin said with a soft chuckled.

Devante started coughing shortly after that.

"I don't know why" Devante mumbled while turning head away.

"What you doing that for?" Dalvin says wondering why his brother did that look to begin with.

"Oh nothing you go ahead and have yourself a good time I'll be right here" Devante said with a half smirk.

"Okay I'll be back It's crazy she ain't got no friends then I could've Invited you" Dalvin says walking away to leave out the door.

Devante turned back to the Television to watch Martin as he didn't care to spend his night alone who wants to go out all the time Devante has already been there done that.

Just then his doorbell rings Devante got up off his ass and went and answer the door after he did he saw a familiar face and it shock the mess out him seeing Navy at his door.

It brought back good ole memories.

"Navy how you find out where I live at?" Devante said looking at her as Navy answered his question.

"Dalvin he told me right before we went to the movies oh you couldn't hear him only I did but I'm not here to stay long I just came by to tell you that I appreciate the talk we had and everything between you and me so thanks Devante for sitting down with me to talk how wonderful you are" Navy said looking forward to see him around more.